- Real Estate (4)
- Corporate (3)
- Insurance/reinsurance (3)
- Intellectual Property (3)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (3)
- Banking / Finance (2)
- Company/Commercial (2)
- Employment (2)
- Energy (2)
- Information Technology (2)
- Tax (2)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (2)
- Environment (1)
- Funds (1)
- Healthcare (1)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (1)
- Planning (1)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (1)
- Regulatory and compliance (1)
- Telecoms (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Hogan Lovells has advised on a series of transactions in the student accommodation sector, completing three acquisitions for LaSalle Investment Management.
Hogan Lovells has been named as the 2014 International Law Office (ILO) Client Choice Firm Winner for Italy.
Hogan Lovells has advised the Department for Transport on the financing of the £2.7bn East Coast phase of the UK’s Intercity Express (IEP) programme.
Hogan Lovells has announced that it has been named as the 2014 International Law Office (ILO) Client Choice Firm Winner for Italy.
Hogan Lovells has advised law firm CMS Cameron McKenna on its plans to move its entire London operation to Cannon Place.
Hogan Lovells has been recommended by the Legal 500 US 2013 edition in 35 practice areas, including seven rankings in the Tier-1 category.