- Corporate (5)
- Intellectual Property (5)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (5)
- Company/Commercial (4)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (4)
- Banking / Finance (3)
- Employment (3)
- Energy (3)
- Information Technology (3)
- Pharma/Biotech (3)
- Real Estate (3)
- Environment (2)
- Financial services (2)
- Funds (2)
- Healthcare (2)
- Regulatory and compliance (2)
- Tax (2)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (2)
- Agriculture (1)
- Competition/EU (1)
- Construction (1)
- Crime (1)
- Insolvency & restructuring (1)
- Insurance/reinsurance (1)
- Pensions (1)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Hogan Lovells has recruited partner Don McGown to join its London corporate practice. He joins on 3 February 2014.
Hogan Lovells has recruited Mark Parsons into its corporate/commercial team in Hong Kong as a partner with a particular focus on complex commercial transactions and regulatory matters in the TMT sector.
Hogan Lovells has announced the promotion of 29 new partners, effective 1 January 2014.
Hogan Lovells has hired partner Eduardo Ustaran to join its global privacy and information management practice.
Hogan Lovells has been recommended by the Legal 500 US 2013 edition in 35 practice areas, including seven rankings in the Tier-1 category.
Chambers USA 2013 recognises Hogan Lovells’ practice areas and lawyers.
Hogan Lovells has gained an ECJ referral on behalf of client ZTE in its patent dispute with Huawei.