- Corporate (2)
- Insurance/reinsurance (2)
- Intellectual Property (2)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (2)
- Real Estate (2)
- Banking / Finance (1)
- Employment (1)
- Energy (1)
- Environment (1)
- Funds (1)
- Healthcare (1)
- Information Technology (1)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (1)
- Planning (1)
- Tax (1)
- Telecoms (1)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Hogan Lovells has announced that it has been named as the 2014 International Law Office (ILO) Client Choice Firm Winner for Italy.
Hogan Lovells has advised law firm CMS Cameron McKenna on its plans to move its entire London operation to Cannon Place.
Hogan Lovells has been recommended by the Legal 500 US 2013 edition in 35 practice areas, including seven rankings in the Tier-1 category.