- Real Estate (3)
- Banking / Finance (2)
- Corporate (2)
- Employment (2)
- Energy (2)
- Insurance/reinsurance (2)
- Intellectual Property (2)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (2)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (2)
- Environment (1)
- Funds (1)
- Healthcare (1)
- Information Technology (1)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (1)
- Other (1)
- Planning (1)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (1)
- Regulatory and compliance (1)
- Tax (1)
- Telecoms (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Hogan Lovells has advised the Department for Transport on the financing of the £2.7bn East Coast phase of the UK’s Intercity Express (IEP) programme.
Hogan Lovells has announced that it has been named as the 2014 International Law Office (ILO) Client Choice Firm Winner for Italy.
Hogan Lovells has advised law firm CMS Cameron McKenna on its plans to move its entire London operation to Cannon Place.
The SEC has published answers by its staff to a dozen frequently asked questions relating to its rule requiring reporting companies under the Exchange Act to provide annual disclosures regarding conflict minerals.
Hogan Lovells has been recommended by the Legal 500 US 2013 edition in 35 practice areas, including seven rankings in the Tier-1 category.