- 020 7970 4561
New figures reveal in-house salaries and bonuses rose in the regions again last year.
QualitySolicitors’ owner Palamon Capital Partners has acquired an undisclosed majority shareholding in Simplify Legal Group.
Eversheds has joined the Vodafone panel for the first time following a review of the telecoms giant’s roster of legal advisers.
- Simmons’ alliance partner expands in Saudi
- Industrial disease firm Roberts Jackson receives £15m private equity injection
- DWF posts net profit growth to £25.5m, revenues at £191m
- Lend Lease promotes senior legal counsel Packer to EMEA GC
- Shakespeares' staff share £700k bonus pot after firm hits £50m target
- Revenue hits five-year high at Kennedys up to £128.5m
- Hill Dickinson puts 39 jobs into consultation
- RPC reports first profit drop in five years, revenue up to £84.1m
- DLA Piper hires four construction lawyers from RPC
- Clydes snaps up Clifford Chance's China head of litigation and arbitration
- Clyde & Co hires Eversheds’ Middle East chairman
- Promo nation: national firms' investment priorities revealed
- National firms turn away from international promotions in 2014
- Special report: Immigration – Public interest
- Pinsent Masons revenue up 4.6 per cent to £323m
- Eversheds posts 2 per cent revenue rise to £384m, PEP up 13.6 per cent to £729k
- Bridge building to Bristol