- 020 7970 4561
Clyde & Co has reported a 5.3 per rise in income at the half-year, bringing revenue for the first six months of 2014/15 to £178m.
BLM, Clarke Willmott and Penningtons Manches among new appointments to second HALA panel subscription
BLM, Clarke Willmott and Penningtons Manches are among the firms to have been newly appointed to the Housing Associations’ Legal Alliance (HALA) refreshed panel.
Eversheds and Hill Dickinson among 14 firms appointed to Metro Bank lending and securities panel subscription
Eversheds and Hill Dickinson are among 14 firms to have taken places on Metro Bank’s lending and securities panel.
- Addleshaw Goddard sets out its 'fresh perspective' subscription
- Stories of the year: April sees debt analysis and Davenport rescue subscription
- CMS and Pinsent Masons win key slots on £224m acquisition of Scottish shopping centre subscription
- Stories of the year: March subscription
- Parabis backer Duke Street injects £13m cash into firm subscription
- Former ULaw chief Nigel Savage appointed NED at PI firm subscription
- Irwin Mitchell appoints head of pensions from DWF subscription
- BLM breaks through £100m revenue barrier as Campbell Fitzpatrick merger goes live subscription
- DAC Beachcroft and DWF bulk up with team hires in Bristol subscription
- EY joins accountants' rush into legal market subscription
- Addleshaw Goddard: why the firm needs to reboot subscription
- The in-house interview: Hyperion GC Will Bloomer on panels and acquisitions subscription
- Eversheds ups its game with US merger ambitions subscription
- Eversheds partners vote to pursue US merger subscription
- Addleshaw Goddard revenue up 11 per cent at half year subscription
- Nabarro and Goodwin Procter advises on acquisition of Telegraph Media HQ
- Simmons & Simmons re-elects Jeremy Hoyland as managing partner subscription