- 020 7970 4561
Clients are more willing to bring claims against professional service providers but the risk to defendants is not as dramatic as it might seem
Stephenson Harwood’s non-executive supervisory council has re-appointed Sharon White as chief executive officer (CEO) for a second three-year term.
Allianz has been granted an ABS licence for the launch of ALP Law in conjunction with catastrophic injury firm Serious Law.
- DAC Beachcroft picks up Eversheds procurement head Connorton
- Hill Dickinson to pilot centralised billing
- DLA Piper raids Orrick for London partner duo
- Irwin Mitchell acquires former Halliwells recoveries business
- PwC acquires Canadian immigration firm
- Gunnercooke founder: 'At Addleshaws and DLA I made a lot of money but it wasn't pleasant'
- Eversheds secures multi-million pound fixed-fee IATA deal
- DLA Piper’s global revenue creeps up to $2.48bn
- Jonathan Watmough and the RPC learning curve
- Thompson succeeds Jon Vivian as Irwin Mitchell London real estate head
- Pannone partners face three-year lock-in at Slater & Gordon
- RPC and Bates Wells Braithwaite team up to establish new press watchdog
- Hill Dickinson mulls second cash call in 12 months post HMRC tax change
- Dentons, Olswang lead on £1 Readers Digest sale to Bob the Builder venture capitalist
- Solicitor struck off for child pornography offences
- Clydes and Eversheds eat up spots on Yum! panel
- Wragges takes control of post-merger management board