- 020 7970 4561
Shakespeares chief executive Paul Wilson has stepped down from his role after nearly nine years at the helm of the acquisitive Midlands-based firm.
Irwin Mitchell may float as early as this year, according to documents revealing the firm had appointed brokers in relation to an initial public offering (IPO) by October last year.
Irwin Mitchell former London head of corporate Andrew Woolf has left the firm to join Fox Williams in London.
- CC appoints global innovation chief as Layton ushers in ‘a decade of massive change’ subscription
- Pannone Corporate to take up residence in iconic local chapel subscription
- The in-house interview: Hovis GC Helen Selby subscription
- Clyde & Co's James Burns: "I’ve always thought of management as a team sport" subscription
- DAC Beachcroft insurance head Pollitt on the firm's push into Latin America subscription
- Burness Paull, Eversheds and Osborne Clarke among firms on local government pensions panel subscription
- DWF bulks up City corporate and banking teams with DLA, Ince hires subscription
- Simmons partners told to get involved as Hoyland kicks off business plan review subscription
- Special report: Canada – Change of emphasis subscription
- White & Case picks up DX mandate on acquisition of City Link assets subscription
- Debevoise, Skadden and Slaughters take key roles on XL Group’s $4.2bn acquisition of Catlin subscription
- Radcliffes LeBrasseur relocates to the City after almost 100 years in Westminster subscription
- US online provider LegalZoom set to storm the UK with ABS licence subscription
- Client views taken into account as CMS completes fit out of new Cannon Place HQ subscription
- Shakespeares hires former Wragge & Co real estate chief subscription
- Fried Frank bulks up private equity practice with O'Melveny hire subscription
- Increasing profits is the biggest challenge of 2015, say 55 per cent of UK lawyers subscription