- 020 7970 4561
UK firms stand out in global legal services industry subscription
Collective turnover at UK firms increased by 8.4 per cent to a record £30.6bn last year - accounting for 7 per cent of the $650bn (£419.6bn) global legal services fee revenue in 2013/14.
Eversheds and Norton Rose Fulbright (NRF) have both expanded their reach in Africa this week with the firms signing strategic alliances in South Africa, and Uganda and Zimbabwe respectively.
Addleshaws, Jones Day and Travers lead as 3i comes back to the UK with Aspen Pumps investment subscription
Addleshaw Goddard, Jones Day and Travers Smith have taken the lead roles on private equity group 3i’s first investment in the UK for four years - a £105m injection into Aspen Pumps.
- Shoosmiths back in the driving seat for Mercedes-Benz after five-year hiatus subscription
- Quindell extends exclusivity period for Slater & Gordon takeover bid subscription
- BLP, Nabarro and Herbies among key advisers on £770m deal to kick-start stalled Pinnacle development subscription
- Clifford Chance's Guy Norman: “If we don’t become more efficient, we will be in difficulties.” subscription
- Shearman, Slaughters and SullCrom advise on Fairfax takeover of Brit subscription
- Eversheds recruits six consultants to launch regulatory compliance offering subscription
- Eastbourne and Lewes Councils appoint Pinsents local government head to lead combined team subscription
- Irwin Mitchell cuts net debt by 95 per cent in first full year as ABS subscription
- RPC kicks off management consultancy business with Towers Watson hire subscription
- HFW elects Marcus Bowman as managing partner subscription
- Clifford Chance: A lockstep out of time subscription
- BLM offers all London staff flexible working contracts subscription
- Addleshaw Goddard latest to moot contract lawyer initiative subscription
- DAC Beachcroft departures stack up in Madrid subscription
- BLP elects employment head Lisa Mayhew as managing partner subscription
- Alliance Boots legal chief Pagni scoops top job in wake of Walgreen merger subscription
- Pinsent Masons picks up energy team from Bond Dickinson subscription