- 020 7970 4561
Despite a growing momentum in favour of alternative and ‘agile’ working models, many firms are still struggling to find a way to fit their working practices around reducing their property costs.
DAC Beachcroft (DACB) Claims Limited chief executive Bill Paton is set to exit the firm at the end of March to join insurer RSA as UK and Western Europe claims director on 1 May.
UK firms stand out in global legal services industry subscription
Collective turnover at UK firms increased by 8.4 per cent to a record £30.6bn last year - accounting for 7 per cent of the $650bn (£419.6bn) global legal services fee revenue in 2013/14.
- Eversheds and Norton Rose Fulbright ramp up in Africa with local alliances subscription
- Addleshaws, Jones Day and Travers lead as 3i comes back to the UK with Aspen Pumps investment subscription
- Shoosmiths back in the driving seat for Mercedes-Benz after five-year hiatus subscription
- Quindell extends exclusivity period for Slater & Gordon takeover bid subscription
- BLP, Nabarro and Herbies among key advisers on £770m deal to kick-start stalled Pinnacle development subscription
- Clifford Chance's Guy Norman: “If we don’t become more efficient, we will be in difficulties.” subscription
- Shearman, Slaughters and SullCrom advise on Fairfax takeover of Brit subscription
- Eversheds recruits six consultants to launch regulatory compliance offering subscription
- Eastbourne and Lewes Councils appoint Pinsents local government head to lead combined team subscription
- Irwin Mitchell cuts net debt by 95 per cent in first full year as ABS subscription
- RPC kicks off management consultancy business with Towers Watson hire subscription
- HFW elects Marcus Bowman as managing partner subscription
- Clifford Chance: A lockstep out of time subscription
- BLM offers all London staff flexible working contracts subscription
- Addleshaw Goddard latest to moot contract lawyer initiative subscription
- DAC Beachcroft departures stack up in Madrid subscription
- BLP elects employment head Lisa Mayhew as managing partner subscription