- 020 7970 4561
Eversheds ups its game with US merger ambitions subscription
Eversheds has the US in its sights, with chief executive Bryan Hughes confirming the firm is targeting a merger.
Eversheds partners vote to pursue US merger subscription
Eversheds partners have voted overwhelmingly in favour of pursuing a US merger, with 90 per cent getting behind the plan.
Addleshaw Goddard’s turnover for the first half of 2014/15 was up 11 per cent on the same period the previous year, rising from £82.5m to £91.8m.
- Nabarro and Goodwin Procter advises on acquisition of Telegraph Media HQ
- Simmons & Simmons re-elects Jeremy Hoyland as managing partner subscription
- US firms set to gain as exits mount from DLA Piper’s London litigation team subscription
- King & Wood Mallesons picks up Eversheds trio to build structured real estate team subscription
- Addleshaws distances itself from Ablyazov litigation subscription
- RPC posts 16 per cent rise in turnover at half-year subscription
- Addleshaw Goddard loses insurance litigation chief Leedham to Mishcon subscription
- Simmons adds Edwards Wildman partner in Hong Kong subscription
- RPC’s Charlotte Taggart joins Cabot Credit Management as GC subscription
- Dentons' Africa star Bugingo snapped up by Simmons & Simmons subscription
- Kennedys stands by Sheffield United sponsorship as Ched Evans returns to ground subscription
- DLA Piper installs new executive management as part of EMEA overhaul subscription
- Metro Bank kicks off review of lending and securities panel subscription
- Eversheds appoints new London tax head subscription
- Former Pannone FD Anthony Clare fined by FCA subscription
- Irwin Mitchell acquires Mayfair-based Berkeley Law subscription
- Stewarts appoints PwC lawyer as first tax litigation chief subscription