- 020 7970 4561
DLA Piper’s co-head for its India group Biswajit Chatterjee is to join Squire Patton Boggs in a similar Singapore-based role alongside London partner Dharmendra Nair.
The much anticipated tie-up between Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld and Bingham McCutcheon’s London office closes only one chapter of speculation over the fate of the US firm.
Akin Gump is to merge with Bingham McCutchen’s $52.3m (£32.1m)-turnover London office in a deal that will add 22 partners in London, Frankfurt and Hong Kong.
- Fidal formalises best friends alliance with Mills & Reeve
- DLA Piper hires ex-Minter Ellison CEO as Australia chief
- Professional indemnity: Misunderstanding PII
- Hill Dickinson cuts 40 jobs in counter-fraud team
- Bingham lawyers nervy as London partners mull exit
- Northrop Grumman appoints BAE's Wiltshire as new European legal chief
- Cripps appoints Christina Blacklaws as client services director
- Slater & Gordon acquires Flint Bishop PI team in East Midlands push
- Minster’s legal director Underwood joins Capita-owned rival Optima Legal
- Pinsents appoints McMillan as construction group head as MP elections loom
- In-house interview: Jim Trainor, head of legal at VW UK
- DAC Beachcroft cuts 62 fee-earner and support roles
- Co-op Legal Services makes £5m loss at half-year
- Eversheds and Veale Wasbrough Vizards among firms on new LUPC framework
- Knights’ David Beech says firm will exceed £15m in 2014/15
- DAC Beachcroft profits slump by 10 per cent
- Forsters appoints Smita Edwards as senior partner