- 020 7970 4561
Ailing Manchester firm Linder Myers is close to completing a deal with consultancy Assure Law to restructure its debt.
DLA Piper is planning to ringfence management pay among its sector and group in a bid to increase fee-earning levels amongst its senior lawyers.
Ashurst’s London pensions head Steven Hull has become the latest partner departure from the firm as he joins Eversheds’ City office.
- HCB out of the running for Linder Myers rescue
- Professional negligence: Claims vs reality
- Stephenson Harwood re-appoints White as CEO
- Allianz launches legal business with new ABS licence
- DAC Beachcroft picks up Eversheds procurement head Connorton
- Hill Dickinson to pilot centralised billing
- DLA Piper raids Orrick for London partner duo
- Irwin Mitchell acquires former Halliwells recoveries business
- PwC acquires Canadian immigration firm
- Gunnercooke founder: 'At Addleshaws and DLA I made a lot of money but it wasn't pleasant'
- Eversheds secures multi-million pound fixed-fee IATA deal
- DLA Piper’s global revenue creeps up to $2.48bn
- Jonathan Watmough and the RPC learning curve
- Thompson succeeds Jon Vivian as Irwin Mitchell London real estate head
- Pannone partners face three-year lock-in at Slater & Gordon
- RPC and Bates Wells Braithwaite team up to establish new press watchdog
- Hill Dickinson mulls second cash call in 12 months post HMRC tax change