- 020 7970 4561
DWF has confirmed that it has cut 19 jobs as part of a consultation launched last month, which put 21 operational roles in its finance department at risk.
Addleshaw Goddard has nominated partners Adrian Collins and John Joyce as the challengers to replace incumbent Paul Devitt in the firm’s forthcoming managing partner election.
A new breed of lawyer is smoothing the path for companies entering emerging or unstable jurisdictions
- In-house interview: Yum! Brands legal chief: Off the menu
- Addleshaw Goddard sets out MP election timetable
- Britvic launches hunt for new advisers in the US
- Irwin Mitchell chief exec Pickering in shock exit
- Pinsents makes up 15 to partner
- Pinsent Masons faces management shake-up
- Linder Myers avoids administration with Assure Law rescue deal
- Addleshaws neglects litigation in eight-strong promos round
- EY appoints Addleshaws corporate chief to launch UK legal offering
- Irwin Mitchell taps trio of banks for £90m funding facility
- Is Berrymans kicking into action at last?
- Cash call looms at Addleshaws
- After the Addleshaws blunderstorm
- Clydes whistleblowing battle attracts interventions as Supreme Court case looms
- Andrew Leaitherland: still aspiring to the top 20
- Stonewall unveils top 20 LGB friendly firms
- Baker & McKenzie hires former RPC regulatory head