- 020 7970 4561
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer has been reappointed by the Ministry of Defence (MoD) as one of 10 firms on its new-look projects panel, but Pinsent Masons has lost its spot.
R&R Ice Cream general counsel Francesca Yardley has left Europe’s largest private-label ice cream maker to pursue two new roles in private equity-related start-up companies.
Clyde & Co has reported a 5.3 per rise in income at the half-year, bringing revenue for the first six months of 2014/15 to £178m.
- BLM, Clarke Willmott and Penningtons Manches among new appointments to second HALA panel subscription
- Eversheds and Hill Dickinson among 14 firms appointed to Metro Bank lending and securities panel subscription
- Addleshaw Goddard sets out its 'fresh perspective' subscription
- Stories of the year: April sees debt analysis and Davenport rescue subscription
- CMS and Pinsent Masons win key slots on £224m acquisition of Scottish shopping centre subscription
- Stories of the year: March subscription
- Parabis backer Duke Street injects £13m cash into firm subscription
- Former ULaw chief Nigel Savage appointed NED at PI firm subscription
- Irwin Mitchell appoints head of pensions from DWF subscription
- BLM breaks through £100m revenue barrier as Campbell Fitzpatrick merger goes live subscription
- DAC Beachcroft and DWF bulk up with team hires in Bristol subscription
- EY joins accountants' rush into legal market subscription
- Addleshaw Goddard: why the firm needs to reboot subscription
- The in-house interview: Hyperion GC Will Bloomer on panels and acquisitions subscription
- Eversheds ups its game with US merger ambitions subscription
- Eversheds partners vote to pursue US merger subscription
- Addleshaw Goddard revenue up 11 per cent at half year subscription