- 020 7970 4561
Water and sewerage regulator Ofwat is holding interviews this week for its newly created general counsel role.
Slater Heelis has formally merged with Cottrills this week (1 December) gifting it a Manchester city centre base.
Eversheds has secured four new offices in Africa having tied up with South African firm Mahons Attorneys and El Heni in Tunisia.
- Pinsent Masons eyes Australia launch
- Number crunching: Clyde & Co corporate
- Eversheds awarded full costs for Newcastle International Airport claims
- Personal injury firm Neil Hudgell Solicitors launches London office
- DAC Beachcroft merges with Colombian alliance firm
- Slaters claims the high street crown
- Pannone - a firm of two halves
- Blake Lapthorn, Boyes Turner and Morgan Cole explore three-way merger
- S&G agrees £33m takeover of Pannone consumer business
- Minster Law to launch in London with BGL Group backing
- TLT raids Irwin Mitchell in Manchester for 30-strong team including six partners
- Pannone merger talks with Slater & Gordon hits further delays
- Morgan Cole bulks up Thames Valley health and social care
- SRA tells 141 firms to prepare for closure having failed to secure cover
- Addleshaw Goddard partner joins Britvic as GC
- Wragges thinks twice
- DAC Beachcroft picks up two partners from Watson Burton