News 7KBW DLA Piper Howard Kennedy Kingsley Napley Litigation Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law firms The Bar Hacking trial: Kingsley Napley client Brooks acquitted, DLA client Coulson guilty By Kate Beioley 24 June 2014 13:54 17 December 2015 12:43 Sign in or register to continue reading. It's FREE Sign in Email Password Keep me logged in Forgot your password? Not registered? It's FREE! Register now Register with The Lawyer Dr David Hill 24 June 2014 at 19:18 Coulson is not the real criminal, but where western politicians should be dragged before the international courts for how they have sold western people down the river with their deals with ‘big’ business behind closed doors over the last 30-years (the years where the super rich and rich in general got richer than ever before in the history of the world). Indeed now according to Credit Suisse’s ‘Global Wealth Report’ 2013, the top 10% of the world’s people now control 86% of the total wealth of the world, leaving a mere 14% of the world’s total wealth to the remaining 90% of the global population. But adding to this total human failing in unparallel inequality, Forbes stated this year that the ‘Global 2000’ controlled 51% of the world’s total trade last year and you can see that politicians have created a monster that has no empathy with humanity and only thinks of itself. Unfortunately this monster that western politicians have jointly created with big business has now produced an even greater monster that will threaten all future generations to come and where nuclear weapons will not be able to used against this hidden destruction force as they will reside within our communities (Iraq just a taster unfortunately of what is to come) – Inequality is the global fuel and the fuse is already lit. http://worldinnovationfoundation.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/the-uks-and-usas-per-capita-decline-in.html Reply Link Ivan Idea 25 June 2014 at 11:41 ^ Green ink sale. Reply Link WTF 25 June 2014 at 19:50 Mr Hill, I could not agree with you more. Everyone should read this book – http://www.theguardian.com/books/2014/apr/28/thomas-piketty-capital-surprise-bestseller Reply Link Name Email Cancel reply Threaded commenting powered by interconnect/it code.