- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (86)
- Employment (60)
- Company/Commercial (55)
- Real Estate (35)
- Regulatory and compliance (26)
- In-House (24)
- Corporate (22)
- Tax (22)
- Family (20)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (19)
- Intellectual Property (12)
- Personal tax / Trusts (12)
- Private Client (11)
- Construction (9)
- Information Technology (9)
- Banking / Finance (8)
- Competition/EU (8)
- Planning (7)
- Crime (5)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (5)
- Travel and Tourism (5)
- Human Rights (4)
- Business Tax (3)
- Consumer/Retail (3)
- Financial services (3)
- Healthcare (3)
- Pensions (3)
- Immigration (2)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting (2)
- Telecoms (2)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (2)
- Charities (1)
- Funds (1)
- Insolvency & restructuring (1)
- Insurance/reinsurance (1)
- Personal Injury (1)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (1)
- Privacy and reputation (1)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Earlier this month the Supreme Court gave judgment in two combined cases concerning the law relating to contractual penalty clauses.
Issues of ownership and authority...
Common problems and suggested solutions.
Which method of resolving a dispute about your charges is appropriate to adopt in any particular case will depend upon an examination of the facts and matters giving rise to the dispute.
CoA to hear case on the meaning of ‘temporary’ in job descriptions...
Claim against LLP based on the age of shareholder.
There are a range of remedies available to landlords of commercial properties where the tenant has stopped paying rent. This briefing offers a brief summary of options that may be appropriate in the circumstances.
’Repeat performance’ remedy introduced, and other changes.
£5,000 fines for landlords if smoke alarms are not fitted.
Including how the NMW is calculated, whether to take the cost of living-in into account, if on-call time counts towards the hours worked, and more.