- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (75)
- Employment (55)
- Company/Commercial (50)
- Real Estate (33)
- Regulatory and compliance (23)
- Tax (22)
- Corporate (20)
- Family (19)
- In-House (17)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (17)
- Intellectual Property (12)
- Personal tax / Trusts (12)
- Information Technology (9)
- Banking / Finance (8)
- Private Client (8)
- Competition/EU (7)
- Construction (7)
- Planning (7)
- Crime (5)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (5)
- Travel and Tourism (5)
- Business Tax (3)
- Financial services (3)
- Healthcare (3)
- Human Rights (3)
- Pensions (3)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting (2)
- Telecoms (2)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (2)
- Charities (1)
- Consumer/Retail (1)
- Funds (1)
- Immigration (1)
- Insolvency & restructuring (1)
- Insurance/reinsurance (1)
- Personal Injury (1)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (1)
- Privacy and reputation (1)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Parties issuing a petition under Section 994 CA 2006 cannot be certain of the order the court will make.
Compliance with the new requirements will be essential for any landlord who wishes to use the Section 21 notice procedure to terminate an assured shorthold tenancy.
The debate surrounding players’ safety has reignited (if it ever went away), in particular in relation to the potential for head injuries.
Watch out for ‘rogue’ adjudicators.
A few years ago the French government seriously tried to make sport fully regulated at EU level on a top-down basis.
Too broad, too limited: and too far and too fast.
The UK government has the power to force English soccer’s lucrative Premier League to distribute more cash to the sport’s grassroots...
The extent to which hirers have to provide the ‘same opportunity’ was the subject of the case Coles v Ministry of Defence.
Some pointers on dealing with payments of tips and gratuities in the restaurant industry from an employment law perspective.
Recruitment sector businesses are currently prohibited from providing agency workers to organisations whose employees are taking part in strike action. However, this may all change...