- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (72)
- Employment (55)
- Company/Commercial (48)
- Real Estate (32)
- Regulatory and compliance (21)
- Tax (20)
- Family (19)
- Corporate (18)
- In-House (16)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (14)
- Intellectual Property (12)
- Personal tax / Trusts (12)
- Information Technology (9)
- Banking / Finance (8)
- Private Client (8)
- Planning (7)
- Construction (6)
- Competition/EU (5)
- Travel and Tourism (5)
- Crime (4)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (4)
- Business Tax (3)
- Financial services (3)
- Healthcare (3)
- Human Rights (3)
- Pensions (3)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting (2)
- Telecoms (2)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (2)
- Charities (1)
- Consumer/Retail (1)
- Funds (1)
- Immigration (1)
- Insolvency & restructuring (1)
- Insurance/reinsurance (1)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (1)
- Privacy and reputation (1)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
The extent to which hirers have to provide the ‘same opportunity’ was the subject of the case Coles v Ministry of Defence.
Some pointers on dealing with payments of tips and gratuities in the restaurant industry from an employment law perspective.
Recruitment sector businesses are currently prohibited from providing agency workers to organisations whose employees are taking part in strike action. However, this may all change...
Given the recent tube strike and the fact that yet more strikes are being threatened, employers will undoubtedly be faced with having to deal with travel disruption difficulties.
The headlines in brief.
Court clarifies the purpose of a counter-notice and considers the scope of the statutory duty.
Tower Hamlets found to have asserted ’rights of dominion’.
Paul Herbert discusses the International Olympic Committee’s agreement with Discovery Communications, a US-based global media company and the parent company of Eurosport.
This update considers three cases regarding holiday entitlement and pay currently in the UK courts.
£1,500 a year added to the cost of an average over-25 worker.