Click here to access full coverage of Goodman Derrick in The Lawyer UK 200 2013. Featuring the UK’s leading law firms ranked by turnover, as well as extensive benchmarking data, the report is a comprehensive market intelligence resource for the UK legal sector.
Goodman Derrick is a City of London law firm with a team of more than 90, managed by 29 partners, organised into specialist practice and sector groups. The firm is:
- A recognised adviser to FTSE-listed, national and international businesses, including many household names
- Recommended as a leading law firm in key practices by the independent guides to the legal profession, Chambers & Partners and The Legal 500
- A member of the worldwide Legal Netlink Association, a network of independent law firms and associated with Levy & McRae, leading Scottish solicitors
- Competition and Regulatory
- Data Protection
- Dispute Resolution
- Intellectual Property
- Private Client & Family
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Dispute Resolution
- Film & TV Production
- Heritage Property
News from Goodman Derrick
Briefings from Goodman Derrick
This briefing provides an explanation of how the new flexible working regime will work, along with some advice for employers on how to minimise the risks of litigation.
A new Competition and Markets Authority: but no new dawn for the public competition law enforcement in the UK
With a certain amount of trumpeting, the new Competition and Markets Authority came into existence on 1 April — thus merging the OFT and the Competition Commission.
Analysis from The Lawyer
The lure of the law can kick in at any stage of life. We speak to four individuals who have made a radical switch to a legal career
You don’t have to be a big firm to innovate and thrive in a downturn, as our look at the lower half of the UK 200 shows. We pick 10 inspiring stories