Click here to access full coverage of Goodman Derrick in The Lawyer UK 200 2014. Featuring the UK’s leading law firms ranked by turnover, as well as extensive benchmarking data, the report is a comprehensive market intelligence resource for the UK legal sector.
Goodman Derrick is a City of London law firm with a team of more than 90, managed by 29 partners, organised into specialist practice and sector groups. The firm is:
- A recognised adviser to FTSE-listed, national and international businesses, including many household names
- Recommended as a leading law firm in key practices by the independent guides to the legal profession, Chambers & Partners and The Legal 500
- A member of the worldwide Legal Netlink Association, a network of independent law firms and associated with Levy & McRae, leading Scottish solicitors
- Competition and Regulatory
- Data Protection
- Dispute Resolution
- Intellectual Property
- Private Client & Family
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Dispute Resolution
- Film & TV Production
- Heritage Property
News from Goodman Derrick
Briefings from Goodman Derrick
Tories plan to raise the IHT threshold to £1m for married couples and civil partners.
Following the introduction of the Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act 2013, the rules on whistleblowing require disclosures made on or after 25 June 2013 to be in the public interest.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Active financial management is vital, but with firms looking more closely at the process of debt and fee collection, the personal touch still counts
The lure of the law can kick in at any stage of life. We speak to four individuals who have made a radical switch to a legal career