Click here to access full coverage of Goodman Derrick in The Lawyer UK 200 2013. Featuring the UK’s leading law firms ranked by turnover, as well as extensive benchmarking data, the report is a comprehensive market intelligence resource for the UK legal sector.
Goodman Derrick is a City of London law firm with a team of more than 90, managed by 29 partners, organised into specialist practice and sector groups. The firm is:
- A recognised adviser to FTSE-listed, national and international businesses, including many household names
- Recommended as a leading law firm in key practices by the independent guides to the legal profession, Chambers & Partners and The Legal 500
- A member of the worldwide Legal Netlink Association, a network of independent law firms and associated with Levy & McRae, leading Scottish solicitors
- Competition and Regulatory
- Data Protection
- Dispute Resolution
- Intellectual Property
- Private Client & Family
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Dispute Resolution
- Film & TV Production
- Heritage Property
News from Goodman Derrick
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Goodman Derrick
Supreme Court dismisses police appeal and refuses to allow secret evidence in application for production order against Sky News
R (on the application of British Sky Broadcasting Ltd) v The Commissioner of Police of the Metropolis involves conflicting areas of public interest.
Opinion that employee not disabled under Equality Act does not give employer defence for not making reasonable adjustments
Employers have a duty to make reasonable adjustments for disabled employees. However, this duty only arises where the employer knows the employee is suffering from a qualifying disability.
Analysis from The Lawyer
You don’t have to be a big firm to innovate and thrive in a downturn, as our look at the lower half of the UK 200 shows. We pick 10 inspiring stories
Our latest in-depth analysis of UK M&A legal bills reveals a good performance by smaller firms and success fees on the rise