- 020 7970 4523
Ashurst will launch its New York project finance team with energy, transport and infrastructure partner Jason Radford, who is relocating to the US at the end of the summer.
Linklaters’ battle with former Italian ally Gianni over the Credit Suisse-Parmalat negligence action highlights the dangers inherent in referring instructions
When law firms talk about hiring winners, it is rare for them to be speaking quite as literally as Yorkshire outfit Langleys does when describing the new head of its equine law practice.
- Martineau moots merger with London's Sprecher Grier
- Camerons and Freshfields lead on £8bn pharma deal
- Dewey & LeBoeuf raids Taylor Wessing for UK private equity launch
- Freshfields raises associate salaries and allows band progression
- Freshfields adds to US litigation team with Kramer Levin hire
- Taylor Wessing turns to SJ Berwin and Squire Sanders for IP hires
- Linklaters appoints new co-heads for US practice