Ogier is one of the world’s leading providers of offshore litigation services. We provide advice on technical, strategic and procedural aspects across the spectrum of contentious issues and disputes that arise in an offshore environment.
Our team is able to provide specialist local and multi-jurisdictional advice on a broad range of areas including commercial litigation (encompassing corporate disputes as well as cross border fraud and asset tracing and enforcement) and contentious local and cross-border trust, insolvency and regulatory issues. Team members are specialists in their fields and offer leading-edge professional legal advice on contentious issues.
- Commercial disputes — including fraud and asset tracing claims and enforcement of foreign judgments
- Corporate disputes — claims against directors, shareholder disputes
- Contentious trusts — breach of trust claims, administrative applications
- Insolvency and restructuring — winding up and cross border insolvency applications, restructuring applications
- Financial services disputes — including contentious funds, banking and insurance claims
- Contentious regulatory advice — including regulatory investigations and enforcement, proceeds of crime
Our specialist employment law team also sits within the litigation group, providing advice relating to the resolution of employment issues:
- Employment Law
We also provide:
- Restructuring and insolvency expertise
This material has been sourced from the Ogier website. Please go here for more details.
News from Ogier
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Ogier
The states approved the proposed Employment (Amendment No 8) (Jersey) Law 201- on 18 July 2014.
Formal, court-driven restructuring proceedings are available into Luxembourg law, but for practical reasons, these are rarely used in practice.