Ogier is one of the world’s leading providers of offshore litigation services. We provide advice on technical, strategic and procedural aspects across the spectrum of contentious issues and disputes that arise in an offshore environment.
Our team is able to provide specialist local and multi-jurisdictional advice on a broad range of areas including commercial litigation (encompassing corporate disputes as well as cross border fraud and asset tracing and enforcement) and contentious local and cross-border trust, insolvency and regulatory issues. Team members are specialists in their fields and offer leading-edge professional legal advice on contentious issues.
- Commercial disputes — including fraud and asset tracing claims and enforcement of foreign judgments
- Corporate disputes — claims against directors, shareholder disputes
- Contentious trusts — breach of trust claims, administrative applications
- Insolvency and restructuring — winding up and cross border insolvency applications, restructuring applications
- Financial services disputes — including contentious funds, banking and insurance claims
- Contentious regulatory advice — including regulatory investigations and enforcement, proceeds of crime
Our specialist employment law team also sits within the litigation group, providing advice relating to the resolution of employment issues:
- Employment Law
We also provide:
- Restructuring and insolvency expertise
This material has been sourced from the Ogier website. Please go here for more details.
News from Ogier
Briefings from Ogier
Ogier is counsel to the ISDA and is often asked to advise on the enforceability of close-out netting and set-off provisions under ISDA and other standard form agreements.
A briefing on the changes to Ogier’s annual billing cycle and the changes its customers will notice on their annual invoices, the potential impact of FATCA and the work which they have done to date to prepare to assist you with its introduction next year.