Hogan Lovells sponsors 2013 SEED Gender Equality Awards
Hogan Lovells has announced its sponsorship of the 2013 SEED Gender Equality Awards. The SEED initiative identifies and supports small-scale entrepreneurs globally, and the awards will recognise social and environmental enterprises that are led or owned by women or that make significant contributions to mitigating or adapting to climate change.
SEED will make available a package of tailored support services comprising:
- support from the Hogan Lovells social entrepreneurs practice
- assistance and advice on developing and improving the business and financial plan
- a three-day business-orientated workshop covering the key elements and factors that help to build a successful social and environmental enterprise
- profiling the winning enterprise nationally, regionally and internationally
- assistance with access to relevant organisations, businesses and other SEED winners and alumni, and partners, supporters and associates
- a financial contribution of $5,000 to cover the enterprise’s most pressing needs, as agreed between the winner and SEED
News from Hogan Lovells
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Hogan Lovells
With increasing internet penetration throughout the country, the e-commerce industry, like other industries in China, is growing at a swift pace.
A tribunal decision that required a committed Christian to work on a Sunday on an occasional basis in accordance with her contract of employment did not discriminate against her.
Analysis from The Lawyer
The Lawyer’s latest Top 50 litigation firms list shows that business for dispute specialists is roaring along while new in-depth detail reveals the winning strategies
The Russian legal market faces a new era as the government opens the door to greater business transparency, but not everything is open to scrutiny