Hogan Lovells performs strongly in mergers and acquisitions league tables
Hogan Lovells has performed strongly in a number of its key regions and markets in the H1 2012 M&A league tables compiled by Mergermarket, Thomson Reuters and Bloomberg.
The law firm has achieved top 10 rankings by volume for Europe, CEE, the US, the UK, Germany, Russia, Spain and Italy, South Africa; and top 20 rankings by value for global, Europe, CEE, the US, the Americas, the UK, France, Spain, China and Japan.
In total, Hogan Lovells has achieved 20 top 10 rankings across the Mergermarket, Thomson Reuters and Bloomberg M&A tables.
- 9th by value for global (Mergermarket)
- 3rd by value and 7th by volume for UK (Mergermarket)
- 4th by volume for Russia (Mergermarket)
- 7th by value for Japan (Mergermarket)
- 7th by value for Middle East & North Africa (Thomson Reuters)
- 8th by volume and 10th by value for Europe (Mergermarket)
- 8th by volume and 13th by value for CEE (Mergermarket)
- 8th by value and 11th by volume for US (Mergermarket)
- 8th by volume for Italy (Bloomberg)
- 9th by volume for Germany (Mergermarket)
- 10th by volume and 14th by value for Spain (Thomson Reuters)
- 10th by value and volume for South Africa (Thomson Reuters)
- 12th by value for China (Bloomberg)
News from Hogan Lovells
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Hogan Lovells
With increasing internet penetration throughout the country, the e-commerce industry, like other industries in China, is growing at a swift pace.
A tribunal decision that required a committed Christian to work on a Sunday on an occasional basis in accordance with her contract of employment did not discriminate against her.
Analysis from The Lawyer
The Lawyer’s latest Top 50 litigation firms list shows that business for dispute specialists is roaring along while new in-depth detail reveals the winning strategies
The Russian legal market faces a new era as the government opens the door to greater business transparency, but not everything is open to scrutiny