At Popovici Nitu & Asociatii, we offer comprehensive tax advice, covering fiscal, legal and financial aspects.
To achieve this, our teams always comprise attorneys and certified tax advisors working together to provide state-of-the-art integrated legal and tax advice.
Our tax team is jointly headed by Mihaela Pohaci, certified tax advisor and partner with Popovici Nitu & Asociatii Tax SRL, and Alexandru Ambrozie, partner with Popovici Nitu & Asociatii Law Firm, ensuring together the most appropriate combination of legal, fiscal and financial background.
Due to this approach, we are able to provide stand-alone tax advice on the full range of tax issues, but in the same time, together with the attorneys from the other practice groups, we provide a team and tailored approach.
Our counsel includes matters pertaining to:
- business tax structuring
- M&A due diligence and structuring
- tax structures for companies’ reorganisations
- corporate and international tax planning involving Romanian and foreign entities
- VAT and excise duties
- tax assistance on expatriates secondments
- customs law, post-clearance recovery of customs duties
- representation in front of Romanian fiscal authorities and assistance during disputes involving such authorities
For more information, click here.
Information sourced from the Popovici Nitu website.
News from Popovici Nitu & Asociatii
Briefings from Popovici Nitu & Asociatii
It has become a truism that the agricultural area of Romania is highly fragmented and that modern and efficient agriculture requires the association of small farmers and consolidated surfaces.
Andreea Hulub, Alexandra Malea and Vlad Ambrozie of Popovici have contributed a chapter focused on Romania in the seventh edition of The Mergers and Acquisitions Review.