Shipping and maritime
The Curtis Shipping and Maritime group combines a thorough knowledge of the shipping industry and international and domestic marine and commercial laws with expertise in energy, capital markets, restructuring and insolvency, infrastructure and commodities to provide clients with creative solutions to current and emerging issues in shipping, as well as the full scope of traditional maritime matters.
The group advises a broad array of privately and publicly held companies and state entities involved in all shipping-related activities, including vessel owners, charterers, port developers and operators, commodities traders, shipyards and financial institutions.
The range of services provided by the group includes:
- Corporate, capital markets and financial transactions, utilising all contemporary and traditional corporate and asset financing vehicles
- Infrastructure and port development projects
- International commodities and commercial contracts
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Insurance, general average and coverage
- Crisis management
- Maritime litigation and arbitration, including Rule B attachments and defence
- Shipbuilding contracts and disputes
- Environmental issues
- Drafting bills of lading, specialised charters, ship sales and agency agreements
For more information on shipping and maritime click here.
News from Curtis Mallet-Prevost Colt & Mosle
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Curtis Mallet-Prevost Colt & Mosle
US copyright and trademark law is now much closer to that of Europe, but key differences remain.
The treatment of intellectual property licenses under US bankruptcy law