The Curtis real-estate practice advises clients on real property around the world, including undeveloped land; office properties; hotels; shopping centres; warehouses; and residential, retail and industrial facilities. Clients include governments, private and sovereign funds, REITs, corporate lenders and developers of all types of properties, as well as individuals, partnerships and corporate investors.
The range of services provided by the group includes:
- Mortgage, mezzanine and other financing activities on behalf of borrowers and lenders
- Drafting and negotiating complex commercial leasing transactions
- Handling all phases of transactions, including formation of the acquiring entity, debt and equity financing and due diligence
- Refinancing, leasing, resale and dispute resolution
- Development and zoning issues
- Workouts, creditors’ and debtors’ rights, acquisition and financing of distressed properties, and the purchase of properties in foreclosure or of distressed debt secured by real estate
For more information on real estate click here.
News from Curtis Mallet-Prevost Colt & Mosle
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Curtis Mallet-Prevost Colt & Mosle
US copyright and trademark law is now much closer to that of Europe, but key differences remain.
The treatment of intellectual property licenses under US bankruptcy law