Project finance/PPP, concessions and infrastructure
Our Project Finance/PPP practice has been acknowledged as market leader in the development and implementation of national projects of road network rehabilitation and construction, airports and water treatment facilities.
Our attorneys in this practice have the experience to provide legal advice on:
- regulatory issues, appropriate procurement structures and construction documentation
- tailored solutions fitting investment vehicles and funding
- We have also built a considerable body of experience in public private partnerships and concession of utilities, as well as concession projects of water supply public services.
Our expertise covers a broad range of legal services, including:
- regulatory issues of the concession laws
- tender documentations, concession contracts and related documents
- lending schemes and corporate structures fitting concession projects
For more information, click here.
Information sourced from the Popovici Nitu website.
News from Popovici Nitu & Asociatii
Briefings from Popovici Nitu & Asociatii
After two years of public consultations, as well as various rounds of discussions between member states, new rules on the VAT treatment of vouchers are just about to be born.
This year commenced with contradictory new provisions in the tax field. Popovici Ni?u & Asocia?ii will briefly address only the high and the low of the ride.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Romania is bursting with resources but tapping into those riches is proving to be a political obstacle course