Mike Pierides is a partner in Pillsbury’s Global Sourcing practice in London and Abu Dhabi. His practice focuses on major outsourcings and procurements. He has extensive IT and business process outsourcing experience.
Pierides has worked extensively with both customers and suppliers. As a result, he brings his experiences of the transacting parties’ opposing perspective to transactions.
He has advised clients in virtually every industry including financial institutions, technology companies, government authorities, publishers, telecommunications companies and both IT and business process outsourcing providers.
- Multi-jurisdictional hosting arrangements for a UK insurer
- Outsourcing of core HR functions (including separate core HR system, payroll, benefits and resourcing arrangements) for a UK insurer
- Business process outsourcing of employment and benefits services agreements to a UK central government authority, acting on behalf of a global BPO provider
- Renegotiation of a global, multi-tower IT agreement, acting on behalf of a global IT provider
- Renegotiation of the application development and maintenance supplier panel of a UK bank
- Desktop services agreement for a UK insurer
- Renegotiation of a systems development and maintenance agreement to a UK central government authority, acting on behalf of a global IT provider
Click here for more information on Mike Pierides.
This information was originally sourced from the Pillsbury website.
News from Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman
FCC Enforcement Monitor — missing public inspection file and staff result in increased fine; and more
Pillsbury has released the August 2014 issue of its FCC Enforcement Monitor.
Paul Harris shares his thoughts and observations on the commercial world, and intellectual property in particular. Here he focuses on the recent ‘monkey selfie’.