NCTM appoints new co-ordinators to 12 departments
NCTM Studio Legale Associato has been reorganising the leadership positions for its departments, resulting in new co-ordinators for its 12 departments, with Vittorio Noseda as the overall leader.
Details of the current co-ordinators are as follows:
- Giuliano Berruti for administrative law and European public law
- Lorenzo Attolico for intellectual property and international trade and customs
- Luca Toffoletti for competition and antitrust
- Stefano Padovani for banking and finance
- Paolo Gallarati for corporate and commercial
- Alberto Toffoletto for dispute resolution and arbitration
- Federico Manili for energy law
- Paolo Montironi for mergers and acquisitions
- Luigi Croce for real estate
- Michele Bignami for employment and labour relations
- Alberto Toffoletto for capital markets
- Guido Fauda for restructuring and turnaround
- Federico Trutalli for tax
Vittorio Noseda, a member of the NCTM executive committee, has been appointed as the overall co-ordinator of all departments.
Sante Ricci, also a member of the executive committee, will co-ordinate business development in support of the work of the departments.
News from NCTM
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from NCTM
Geographical indications (GIs) for foodstuffs are protected under European law, while GIs for non-foodstuffs are not protected under EU law. Should we keep this difference?
In the last couple of days, the Financial Times and The New York Times have published important articles on Russia and China. The articles don’t pull their punches.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Being sent to London on secondment is a prized opportunity for associates in European firms