Leisure and hospitality
We have a proven track record of working within the highly competitive leisure and hospitality sector. We act for a broad range of operators in the licensed trade including supermarkets, pubs, late-night venues, hotels, sports and leisure facilities.
We advise on a whole raft of issues including:
- Acquisition, development and disposal of commercial property
- Alcohol, entertainment and late-night refreshment licences
- Betting, gaming and lotteries
- Commercial contracts and procurement
- Expansion strategies
- Employment matters
- Funding arrangements
- Health and safety
- Professional negligence
- Setting up new ventures and trusts
For more information on leisure and hospitality click here.
This information has been sourced from the Winckworth Sherwood site.
News from Winckworth Sherwood
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Winckworth Sherwood
A private trustee’s duties can be onerous and it is important that a trustee is aware of them before accepting the office of trustee.
The Patent Box is a new preferential tax regime that came into force on 1 April 2013.