Lawyer 2B summer 2014 digital edition
Lawyer 2B’s summer 2014 edition contains…
- an interview with leading human rights barrister Leslie Thomas QC,
- expert advice on how to be successful at mooting,
- a spotlight on the legal market in Leeds,
- our survey of what stresses trainees out,
- tips on how to approach tricky application questions
- and much, much more!
Click on the link below to read the Lawyer 2B summer 2014 edition.
Sign in or Register to continue reading this article
It's quick, easy and free!
Why register to The Lawyer
More relevant to you
Briefings from Lawyer 2B
Meet the lawyers working in the billion-dollar world of gaming law; star human rights lawyer Imran Khan in the spotlight; law v accountancy; and more.
Lawyer 2B is the leading dedicated news-led magazine and website for aspiring lawyers, solicitors or barristers.