KPMG announces record-high aggregated revenues of $23.42bn for FY13
KPMG International has announced record-high aggregated revenues of $23.42bn (£14bn) for the fiscal year ended 30 September 2013 (FY13), representing a 3.7 per cent increase in local currency terms over the previous year.
The Americas delivered strong growth over the year, with revenues rising by 6.7 per cent driven by a 16.4 per cent growth in advisory revenues, a 7.4 per cent increase in tax and a 0.3 per cent increase in audit revenues.
EMEA revenues grew by 2.6 per cent with strongest growth in Germany, Ireland and Switzerland as many of the region’s leading economies returned to growth. The Asia-Pacific region reported revenue growth of 1.1 per cent, reflecting the difficult economic situation affecting some of the largest economies in the region and the slow IPO market, a traditional strength of KPMG.
- Growth across audit, tax and advisory functions as well as key industries
- More than 45,000 new hires and net 3,000 partners and staff added to the network to take total number of people to a record high of 155,000
- Significant investment in new services such as data and analytics and a focus on high-growth markets delivering strong growth
- Investment commitment across key geographies
- Sustained $450m investment programme to continuously improve the KPMG audit
- Winner of the International Accounting Bulletin ‘2013 Sustainable Firm of the Year’ award
News from KPMG
Briefings from KPMG
The IASB has brought the publication of an IFRS closer to realisation. But critical decisions remain to be addressed.
KPMG’s M&A Predictor is a forward-looking tool that helps member firm clients to forecast worldwide trends in mergers and acquisitions.