IP, commercial, communication and technology
We advise on the legal and regulatory aspects of the intellectual property (IP), commercial, communication and technology sectors in which our clients operate.
We have in-depth experience in managing larger-scale projects such as assisting in negotiations or setting up the contractual framework of commercial ventures. We also strive to assist our clients with ad-hoc advice and single contract reviews.
Our experience includes:
- Intellectual property — advice on and dispute resolution in all IP rights, trademarks, patents, designs and copyrights and domain names
- Franchising, licensing and distribution
- Communications’ regulatory
- Broadcasting and digital distribution
- Technology — outsourcing, transactions and dispute resolution
- Software licensing and development
- IP, IT and commercial law aspects of mergers and acquisitions transactions
- E-commerce and distance contracts
- Commercial agreements and general terms
- Privacy and data protection
- Consumer law issues
- Unfair competition
- Product regulation and dispute resolution (pharmaceutical industry, foodstuffs and so on)
Our practice area handles dispute resolution matters in close collaboration with the Dispute Resolution team.
For more information on IP, commercial, communication and technology click here.
News from Arendt & Medernach
Briefings from Arendt & Medernach
Restrictive measures against the Russian Federation in relation to events in Ukraine: how will they affect you?
The Council of the European Union has adopted new restrictive measures targeting co-operation and exchanges with the Russian Federation.
Tax Update — July 2014: new rules for exit tax on capital gains upon migration; the tax treaty network; and more
Arendt & Medernach has released the July edition of its Tax Update.