Insurance and reinsurance
Insurance law has a long history across different legal systems and so requires highly specific skills to navigate its complexities. NCTM is recognised as being a leader in this sector, offering services to both Italian and foreign insurers, re-insurers and others doing business in Italy.
The insurance and reinsurance team’s specialisations include:
- Policy wording and advice on innovative insurance and reinsurance products
- Advice on coverage and reporting
- Coverage litigation
- Claims handlings
- Subrogation actions and recovery
- Formation, incorporation and authorisation
- M&A and joint venture agreements
- Regulatory and compliance
- Risk management and risk assessment
- Relationships between insurers and brokers
- Multi-jurisdiction litigations
- Domestic and cross-border transfers of insurance and reinsurance businesses
For more information on insurance and reinsurance click here.
This material was sourced from the NCTM website.
News from NCTM
Briefings from NCTM
The European Court of Justice has ruled on the risk of dilution as ground for refusal pursuant to article 8(5) of the regulation number 207/2009 (CTMR).
The Italian Supreme Court has overruled the Court of Appeal’s decision that considered legitimate the use of Ferrari trademarks by an unofficial Ferrari owners’ association.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Being sent to London on secondment is a prized opportunity for associates in European firms