Insurance and reinsurance
Insurance law has a long history across different legal systems and so requires highly specific skills to navigate its complexities. NCTM is recognised as being a leader in this sector, offering services to both Italian and foreign insurers, re-insurers and others doing business in Italy.
The insurance and reinsurance team’s specialisations include:
- Policy wording and advice on innovative insurance and reinsurance products
- Advice on coverage and reporting
- Coverage litigation
- Claims handlings
- Subrogation actions and recovery
- Formation, incorporation and authorisation
- M&A and joint venture agreements
- Regulatory and compliance
- Risk management and risk assessment
- Relationships between insurers and brokers
- Multi-jurisdiction litigations
- Domestic and cross-border transfers of insurance and reinsurance businesses
For more information on insurance and reinsurance click here.
This material was sourced from the NCTM website.
News from NCTM
Briefings from NCTM
One of the EPO Boards of Appeal has ruled on the highly debated issue of human stem cell patentability under the European Patent Convention.
On 7 February 2014, the European Court of Justice (Case 98-13) issued a ruling pertaining to the interpretation of Council Regulation (EC) no. 1383/2003.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Being sent to London on secondment is a prized opportunity for associates in European firms