Ince & Co's shipping and corporate and commercial teams recommended as top tier
The Legal 500 UK 2013 legal referral guide has recommended Ince & Co as a top-tier London law firm in shipping and corporate and commercial (within M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m).
The guide also recommends Ince & Co in 15 other practice areas as well as listing 10 of the law firm’s lawyers as ‘Leading Lawyers’ and recommending 38 lawyers throughout its editorial.
- David Baker for finance — asset finance and leasing
- Steven Fox and Stuart Shepherd for finance — commodities: physicals — commodities
- Chris Jefferis, Jan Heuvels and Peter Rogan for insurance — insurance and reinsurance litigation
- Faz Peermohammed, James Wilson and Paul Herring for transport — shipping
- Corporate and commercial — M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m: Richard Britain, Stephen Jarvis and Tanya Nash
- Crime, fraud and licensing — fraud: civil: Ben Ogden and Michelle Linderman
- Dispute resolution — commercial litigation: Ben Ogden, Jeremy Biggs, Joe O’Keeffe, Paul Herring and Stuart Shepherd
- Finance — asset finance and leasing: David Baker, Dean Norton, Renaud Barbier-Emery and Stephen Marais
- Finance — commodities: physicals: Jonathan Goldfarb, Steven Fox, Stuart Shepherd and Ted Graham
- Insurance — insurance and reinsurance litigation: Chris Jefferis, Jan Heuvels, Joe O’Keeffe, Kiran Soar, Rebecca Axe and Simon Todd
- Insurance — insurance: corporate and regulatory: Richard Britain
- Insurance — personal injury: defendant: Simon Hems
- Insurance — professional negligence: Ben Ogden, Chris Jefferis, David Rutherford, Nilam Sharma and Simon Cooper
- Projects, energy and natural resources — oil and gas: Jeremy Farr, Simon Hems and Will Marshall
- Real estate — commercial property: Trevor Garrood
- Transport — aviation: Chris Walsh, David McInnes, Gillie Belsham and Stephen Marais
- Transport — shipping: Chris Kidd, Faz Peermohamed, Ian Chetwood, James Wilson, Michael Volikas, Nick Burgess and Paul Herring
News from Ince & Co
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Ince & Co
This paper by Harry Hirst, partner and master mariner at Ince & Co Hong Kong, examines the case against Captain Kulemesin on the narrow channel.
Over recent weeks, the P5 1 have been engaged in discussions with Iran with the aim of reaching an agreement over Iran’s nuclear programme.