Ince & Co's shipping and corporate and commercial teams recommended as top tier
The Legal 500 UK 2013 legal referral guide has recommended Ince & Co as a top-tier London law firm in shipping and corporate and commercial (within M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m).
The guide also recommends Ince & Co in 15 other practice areas as well as listing 10 of the law firm’s lawyers as ‘Leading Lawyers’ and recommending 38 lawyers throughout its editorial.
- David Baker for finance — asset finance and leasing
- Steven Fox and Stuart Shepherd for finance — commodities: physicals — commodities
- Chris Jefferis, Jan Heuvels and Peter Rogan for insurance — insurance and reinsurance litigation
- Faz Peermohammed, James Wilson and Paul Herring for transport — shipping
- Corporate and commercial — M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m: Richard Britain, Stephen Jarvis and Tanya Nash
- Crime, fraud and licensing — fraud: civil: Ben Ogden and Michelle Linderman
- Dispute resolution — commercial litigation: Ben Ogden, Jeremy Biggs, Joe O’Keeffe, Paul Herring and Stuart Shepherd
- Finance — asset finance and leasing: David Baker, Dean Norton, Renaud Barbier-Emery and Stephen Marais
- Finance — commodities: physicals: Jonathan Goldfarb, Steven Fox, Stuart Shepherd and Ted Graham
- Insurance — insurance and reinsurance litigation: Chris Jefferis, Jan Heuvels, Joe O’Keeffe, Kiran Soar, Rebecca Axe and Simon Todd
- Insurance — insurance: corporate and regulatory: Richard Britain
- Insurance — personal injury: defendant: Simon Hems
- Insurance — professional negligence: Ben Ogden, Chris Jefferis, David Rutherford, Nilam Sharma and Simon Cooper
- Projects, energy and natural resources — oil and gas: Jeremy Farr, Simon Hems and Will Marshall
- Real estate — commercial property: Trevor Garrood
- Transport — aviation: Chris Walsh, David McInnes, Gillie Belsham and Stephen Marais
- Transport — shipping: Chris Kidd, Faz Peermohamed, Ian Chetwood, James Wilson, Michael Volikas, Nick Burgess and Paul Herring
News from Ince & Co
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Ince & Co
The Shipping E-Brief is a quarterly publication providing information on key legal decisions and developments in shipping and related business areas.
In an LMAA charterparty dispute between Sun United and Kasteli, owners’ claims had been secured by money paid into an escrow account in the name of charterers’ solicitors.