Ilyashev & Partners organises roundtable on Ukrainian banking sector challenges
On 24 April 2014, a roundtable focusing on new challenges faced by Ukraine’s banking sector — organised by Ilyashev & Partners — will take place.
Focus points of the event:
- Overview of the National Bank’s most recent directives
- Mitigating the risks of bank runs in the wake of the financial crisis
- Challenges faced by the banking sector in complying with the National Bank’s last-resort lending requirements
- Legal status of Ukrainian banks’ branches in Crimea
- Problems of enforcing loans in the occupied territories
The roundtable welcomes top managers and corporate lawyers from the banking and finance sector.