ILO names Hogan Lovells as Client Choice Firm Winner for Italy
Hogan Lovells has been named as the 2014 International Law Office (ILO) Client Choice Firm Winner for Italy, while 10 lawyers have received individual awards for their respective practices internationally.
The individual winners were:
- Marco Berliri, Italy, Information Technology
- Imogen Fowler, Spain, Intellectual Property — Trademarks
- Sebastien Gros, France, Insurance and Reinsurance
- Gonzalo F Gallego, Spain, Intellectual Property — Copyright
- Luigi Mansani, Italy, Intellectual Property — Copyright
- Francesca Rolla, Italy, Product Liability
- Michael J Silver, Maryland, General Corporate
- Damon So, Hong Kong, Construction
- Jon M Talotta, Virginia, Litigation
- Henry Wheare, Hong Kong, Intellectual Property — Trademarks
ILO is an online legal update service for major companies worldwide. The ILO Client Choice Awards recognise law firms and partners around the world for excellent client care and quality of service. To receive these awards, Hogan Lovells and its partners had to be nominated by corporate counsel.
News from Hogan Lovells
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Hogan Lovells
The decision of the US Court of Appeals has raised questions about how issuers should present their disclosures on conflict minerals under Exchange Act Rule 13p-1 and Form SD.
An interesting judgment was delivered by the Honourable J Majiki on 19 November 2013 in the Eastern Cape High Court, Port Elizabeth.
Analysis from The Lawyer
As international firms question their future in these small, closely linked markets, local lawyers too are eyeing the business environment with caution
Beyond the headline infrastructure projects, UK construction work is still recovering from the clobbering it took during the slump