Hogan Lovells shortlisted in Euromoney Asia Women in Business Law Awards 2013
Hogan Lovells has been nominated for 11 awards — including seven firm awards, two country awards and two individual awards — at the upcoming Euromoney Asia Women in Business Law Awards 2013.
The law firm’s nominations include:
- Country award — China — international
- Country award — Japan
- Rising star — corporate — Claire Liu
- Rising star — corporate — Jacky Scanlan-Dyas
- Best gender diversity initiative by an international firm
- Best firm for minority women lawyers
- Most innovative international firm
- Best international firm China practice
- Best international firm mentoring programme
- Best international firm for work-life balance
- Best international firm for women in business law
The awards honour the achievements of women in the legal profession and recognise firms with the best initiatives for gender diversity, innovation, work-life balance, pro bono work and talent management.
Winners will be announced at the third annual awards ceremony on 20 November at the Conrad Hotel in Hong Kong.
News from Hogan Lovells
Briefings from Hogan Lovells
Those who have had any involvement with Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) litigation in the last year will be unsurprised to learn that TCPA lawsuits are on the rise.
The UK government supports the European Commission’s decision not to impose mandatory quotas; it favours a self-regulatory national level approach.
Analysis from The Lawyer
When a firm shouts loudly about a landmark merger, as SJ Berwin did when it joined forces with King & Wood Mallesons, departures are always likely to come under the spotlight.
The Lawyer’s latest Top 50 litigation firms list shows that business for dispute specialists is roaring along while new in-depth detail reveals the winning strategies