Hogan Lovells shortlisted in Euromoney Asia Women in Business Law Awards 2013
Hogan Lovells has been nominated for 11 awards — including seven firm awards, two country awards and two individual awards — at the upcoming Euromoney Asia Women in Business Law Awards 2013.
The law firm’s nominations include:
- Country award — China — international
- Country award — Japan
- Rising star — corporate — Claire Liu
- Rising star — corporate — Jacky Scanlan-Dyas
- Best gender diversity initiative by an international firm
- Best firm for minority women lawyers
- Most innovative international firm
- Best international firm China practice
- Best international firm mentoring programme
- Best international firm for work-life balance
- Best international firm for women in business law
The awards honour the achievements of women in the legal profession and recognise firms with the best initiatives for gender diversity, innovation, work-life balance, pro bono work and talent management.
Winners will be announced at the third annual awards ceremony on 20 November at the Conrad Hotel in Hong Kong.
News from Hogan Lovells
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Hogan Lovells
The decision of the US Court of Appeals has raised questions about how issuers should present their disclosures on conflict minerals under Exchange Act Rule 13p-1 and Form SD.
An interesting judgment was delivered by the Honourable J Majiki on 19 November 2013 in the Eastern Cape High Court, Port Elizabeth.
Analysis from The Lawyer
As international firms question their future in these small, closely linked markets, local lawyers too are eyeing the business environment with caution
Beyond the headline infrastructure projects, UK construction work is still recovering from the clobbering it took during the slump