Hogan Lovells performs strongly in mergers and acquisitions league tables
Hogan Lovells has performed strongly in a number of its key regions and markets in the H1 2012 M&A league tables compiled by Mergermarket, Thomson Reuters and Bloomberg.
The law firm has achieved top 10 rankings by volume for Europe, CEE, the US, the UK, Germany, Russia, Spain and Italy, South Africa; and top 20 rankings by value for global, Europe, CEE, the US, the Americas, the UK, France, Spain, China and Japan.
In total, Hogan Lovells has achieved 20 top 10 rankings across the Mergermarket, Thomson Reuters and Bloomberg M&A tables.
- 9th by value for global (Mergermarket)
- 3rd by value and 7th by volume for UK (Mergermarket)
- 4th by volume for Russia (Mergermarket)
- 7th by value for Japan (Mergermarket)
- 7th by value for Middle East & North Africa (Thomson Reuters)
- 8th by volume and 10th by value for Europe (Mergermarket)
- 8th by volume and 13th by value for CEE (Mergermarket)
- 8th by value and 11th by volume for US (Mergermarket)
- 8th by volume for Italy (Bloomberg)
- 9th by volume for Germany (Mergermarket)
- 10th by volume and 14th by value for Spain (Thomson Reuters)
- 10th by value and volume for South Africa (Thomson Reuters)
- 12th by value for China (Bloomberg)
News from Hogan Lovells
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Hogan Lovells
Companies in the federal supply chain have an opportunity to prepare for the expansion of government’s anti-human-trafficking rules
This update highlights the salient aspects of the proposed rules and the requirements that are likely to be of most interest to contractors.
Companies should assess their business operations and relationships in Ukraine.
Analysis from The Lawyer
When a firm shouts loudly about a landmark merger, as SJ Berwin did when it joined forces with King & Wood Mallesons, departures are always likely to come under the spotlight.
The Lawyer’s latest Top 50 litigation firms list shows that business for dispute specialists is roaring along while new in-depth detail reveals the winning strategies