Hogan Lovells’ European and UK tax practices shortlisted for ITR awards
Hogan Lovells’ tax team has been shortlisted in 11 categories of the International Tax Review (ITR) European Tax Awards.
The categories are:
- France tax firm of the year
- Germany tax firm of the year
- Italy tax firm of the year
- Poland tax firm of the year
- Spain tax firm of the year
- UK tax firm of the year
- European tax firm of the year
- European M&A tax deal of the year — Kodak Pension Plan (Hogan Lovells and Sullivan & Cromwell)
- European financial services tax deal of the year — Eurolot’s acquisition of Bombardier aircraft
- European energy tax deal of the year — SITA Zielona Energia
- European joint venture tax deal of the year — Hogan Lovells has been shortlisted for two matters: Aviva and Euler Hermes
Winners are due to be announced at a gala dinner in London on 21 May.
News from Hogan Lovells
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Hogan Lovells
The decision of the US Court of Appeals has raised questions about how issuers should present their disclosures on conflict minerals under Exchange Act Rule 13p-1 and Form SD.
An interesting judgment was delivered by the Honourable J Majiki on 19 November 2013 in the Eastern Cape High Court, Port Elizabeth.
Analysis from The Lawyer
As international firms question their future in these small, closely linked markets, local lawyers too are eyeing the business environment with caution
Beyond the headline infrastructure projects, UK construction work is still recovering from the clobbering it took during the slump