Hogan Lovells announces 66 promotions including 29 to partnership
Hogan Lovells has announced the promotion of 29 new partners, effective 1 January 2014.
The firm has more than 800 partners in offices across Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the Americas.
Collectively, the group of new partners represents each Hogan Lovells practice group:
- Seven in litigation, arbitration and employment including international arbitration, investigations, white collar and fraud and litigation
- Seven in corporate including corporate, financial institutions, private equity, real estate and tax
- Five in finance including banking, debt capital markets and infrastructure, projects and project finance
- Five in government regulatory including antitrust, competition and economic regulation, food, drug, medical device and agriculture and technology, media and telecoms
- Five in intellectual property
In addition to the 29 new partners, 38 new appointments to the role of counsel, of-counsel and consultant have been made.
News from Hogan Lovells
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Hogan Lovells
Companies in the federal supply chain have an opportunity to prepare for the expansion of government’s anti-human-trafficking rules
This update highlights the salient aspects of the proposed rules and the requirements that are likely to be of most interest to contractors.
Companies should assess their business operations and relationships in Ukraine.
Analysis from The Lawyer
When a firm shouts loudly about a landmark merger, as SJ Berwin did when it joined forces with King & Wood Mallesons, departures are always likely to come under the spotlight.
The Lawyer’s latest Top 50 litigation firms list shows that business for dispute specialists is roaring along while new in-depth detail reveals the winning strategies