Hogan Lovells announces 66 promotions including 29 to partnership
Hogan Lovells has announced the promotion of 29 new partners, effective 1 January 2014.
The firm has more than 800 partners in offices across Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the Americas.
Collectively, the group of new partners represents each Hogan Lovells practice group:
- Seven in litigation, arbitration and employment including international arbitration, investigations, white collar and fraud and litigation
- Seven in corporate including corporate, financial institutions, private equity, real estate and tax
- Five in finance including banking, debt capital markets and infrastructure, projects and project finance
- Five in government regulatory including antitrust, competition and economic regulation, food, drug, medical device and agriculture and technology, media and telecoms
- Five in intellectual property
In addition to the 29 new partners, 38 new appointments to the role of counsel, of-counsel and consultant have been made.
News from Hogan Lovells
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Hogan Lovells
The decision of the US Court of Appeals has raised questions about how issuers should present their disclosures on conflict minerals under Exchange Act Rule 13p-1 and Form SD.
An interesting judgment was delivered by the Honourable J Majiki on 19 November 2013 in the Eastern Cape High Court, Port Elizabeth.
Analysis from The Lawyer
As international firms question their future in these small, closely linked markets, local lawyers too are eyeing the business environment with caution
Beyond the headline infrastructure projects, UK construction work is still recovering from the clobbering it took during the slump