Eversheds Saladžius sponsors ‘Integrating Social Sciences into Legal Research’ event
Eversheds Saladžius is sponsoring the ‘Integrating Social Sciences into Legal Research’ conference organised by Vilnius University Faculty of Law.
Set to take place from 10–11 April, the conference will cover the following topics:
- Law and science — relatives or strangers?
- How can legal discourse benefit from philosophy?
- Is legal foresight crucial for social strategic planning?
- Could supply chain management improve legal proceedings?
- The necessity of the anthropological dimension of law and state in modern jurisprudence
- The nature of modern competition law: between law and economics
- How sociological analysis can influence constitutions
- The presence of political aspects in the legal research on international private law
News from Eversheds
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Eversheds
Businesses operating in the EU with the benefit of tax ruling consequently need to be aware that tax rulings are currently at the centre of a series of EC state aid investigations.
What can and what should organisations be doing to prepare for Ebola from a health and safety point of view?
Analysis from The Lawyer
Which firms are cutting it in this era of slimline rosters, and who are the GC new brooms making clean sweeps? The Lawyer can reveal all
A new breed of lawyer is smoothing the path for companies entering emerging or unstable jurisdictions