Eversheds Saladžius sponsors ‘Integrating Social Sciences into Legal Research’ event
Eversheds Saladžius is sponsoring the ‘Integrating Social Sciences into Legal Research’ conference organised by Vilnius University Faculty of Law.
Set to take place from 10–11 April, the conference will cover the following topics:
- Law and science — relatives or strangers?
- How can legal discourse benefit from philosophy?
- Is legal foresight crucial for social strategic planning?
- Could supply chain management improve legal proceedings?
- The necessity of the anthropological dimension of law and state in modern jurisprudence
- The nature of modern competition law: between law and economics
- How sociological analysis can influence constitutions
- The presence of political aspects in the legal research on international private law
News from Eversheds
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Eversheds
The Groceries Code Adjudicator was set up to ensure that large retailers with a turnover of more than £1bn comply with the Groceries Supply Code of Practice.
Germany: Federal Cartel Office bans food retail giant EDEKA from squeezing suppliers, EDEKA goes to court
Attempts by German supermarket EDEKA to force suppliers to grant it ‘wedding rebates’ following its acquisition of Plus in 2009 were abusive and unlawful.
Analysis from The Lawyer
A new breed of lawyer is smoothing the path for companies entering emerging or unstable jurisdictions
‘Exotic’ investors and opportunities for legal work beyond M&A feature in The Lawyer’s high-level roundtable debate on south-east Europe