Despite the long investment lead-in times, the size of the investments and the administrative hurdles to be overcome, the energy market is continuously evolving. NCTM has expertise in financing, contracts, administrative law and the regulation of the energy sector.
We provide highly specialised and comprehensive advice to the biggest and most innovative energy and financing companies in this sector.
NCTM has particular expertise in renewable energies, as well as in innovate and complex energy structures. Our expertise in this field includes:
- Negotiation of bilateral and multilateral agreements for the supply of gas and other fuels
- Acquisition of companies in the energy field
- Development agreements, framework agreements and joint venture agreements
- Sales agreements for energy and ‘green’ certificates
- Legal due diligence on energy companies and administrative authorisations for project facilities for the production of electric energy from renewable and traditional sources
- Advice and assistance to fully exploit the fiscal aspect of these projects
- Funding agreements in project financing and leasing
- Drafting and negotiation of tolling agreements
- Agreements covering financial risks related to the buying and selling of base spot energy
- EPC agreements
- O&M agreements
- Management service agreements
- EFET, ISDA and FIDIC agreements.
‘NCTM Studio Legale Associato fields a full-service energy group, but with the distinction that nearly all its lawyers have strong litigation and public law backgrounds. Federico Manili is recommended’ — Legal 500
For more information on energy click here.
This material was sourced from the NCTM website.
News from NCTM
Briefings from NCTM
One of the EPO Boards of Appeal has ruled on the highly debated issue of human stem cell patentability under the European Patent Convention.
On 7 February 2014, the European Court of Justice (Case 98-13) issued a ruling pertaining to the interpretation of Council Regulation (EC) no. 1383/2003.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Being sent to London on secondment is a prized opportunity for associates in European firms