The issues facing today’s businesses and entrepreneurs are broadly the same, but the solutions rarely are. We can advise you on all the legal aspects of your corporate and business life. We provide a seamless service that meets the exacting standards of our clients and ensures that we achieve the best results for them in each case.
We can assist your business to maximise opportunities while limiting legal risk.
By gaining a greater understanding of our clients’ businesses and by developing a close working relationship with them, we anticipate our clients’ future requirements. This leads to constructive solutions tailored to our clients’ particular circumstances.
We structure our services with a view to saving expensive management time, thereby producing cost-effective decision making.
We take pride in our ability to offer practical solutions that draw upon our specialist knowledge of the commercial world. Each client receives the personal attention of a partner in our corporate group, working closely with colleagues in other specialist disciplines such as finance, property and employment.
- Takeovers, mergers and acquisitions
- Company and business sales
- Share options and employee benefit schemes
- Reconstructions and restructurings
- Joint ventures and shareholders’ agreements in all business sectors but with specialisations in broadcasting, publishing and media and property development
- LLPs, partnerships and strategic alliances
- Secured and unsecured debt financing
- Corporate governance and constitution matters
- IPOs, placing and demergers and pre-IPO preparation/restructuring, placing and demergers
- Secondary issues and capital reorganisations
- Management buyouts
For more information on corporate click here.
News from Goodman Derrick
Briefings from Goodman Derrick
This briefing provides an explanation of how the new flexible working regime will work, along with some advice for employers on how to minimise the risks of litigation.
A new Competition and Markets Authority: but no new dawn for the public competition law enforcement in the UK
With a certain amount of trumpeting, the new Competition and Markets Authority came into existence on 1 April — thus merging the OFT and the Competition Commission.
Analysis from The Lawyer
The lure of the law can kick in at any stage of life. We speak to four individuals who have made a radical switch to a legal career
You don’t have to be a big firm to innovate and thrive in a downturn, as our look at the lower half of the UK 200 shows. We pick 10 inspiring stories