Corporate and tax
Chevalier & Sciales corporate and tax practice offers a full range of services for our clients’ transactional and business needs.
We assist public and privately held companies across a wide range of industries with pro-active tax-planning (inter alia the request of request of advance tax agreements), corporate and tax restructurings, cross-border transactions, and general corporate and tax matters. Chevalier & Sciales offers an integrated and multidisciplinary approach by combining in-depth corporate and tax expertise.
Please find below a non-exhaustive list of our services:
- Incorporation of Luxembourg holding and financing companies, and advice for the appropriate legal structure.
- Domiciliation of Luxembourg holding and financing companies, and providing corporate secretarial services.
- Advice on corporate governance issues (including the drafting of joint venture agreements and shareholder’s agreements).
- Advising on corporate reorganisations and recapitalisations.
- Drafting of hybrid financial instruments.
- Requesting advance tax agreements.
For more information, please click here.
Briefings from Chevalier & Sciales
ESMA has published an opinion on the AIFMD rules covering late transposition.
Chevalier & Sciales has created this treaty table to provide an accurate and updated view of Luxembourg double tax treaties in force or currently pending.