Conyers’ Hong Kong office wins five China Business Law Journal Deal of the Year awards
Conyers Dill & Pearman’s Hong Kong office has been recognised for its involvement in the leading China-related transactions of 2012, taking home five China Business Law Journal Deal of the Year honours.
The winning deals include:
- Youku and Tudou merger — M&A (inbound and domestic)
- Yum!’s acquisition of Little Sheep — M&A (inbound and domestic)
- Alibaba’s privatisation and repurchase of Yahoo!’s stake and relevant financing issues — take private
- Shanda Interactive Entertainment privatisation — take private
- Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Group listing — overseas capital market (equity)
China Business Law Journal selected the winning deals based on a number of factors, including the overall significance, complexity and innovative nature of the deals, as well as the deal size.
News from Conyers Dill & Pearman
Briefings from Conyers Dill & Pearman
The Cayman Islands Monetary Authority has produced the Statement of Guidance on Corporate Governance for Mutual Funds.
The UK government announced late last year that it would seek to make arrangements for the automatic exchange of information with its overseas territories.