Commercial dispute resolution
Our litigation and dispute management team in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia has the specialist expertise to manage disputes whenever and wherever it is needed. We have considerable experience of handling high-value and complex disputes in many different sectors and on a cross-border basis.
Our focus is to keep control over disputes and the costs associated with them. We use RAPID Resolution, our own award-winning system for project managing disputes, to identify issues at an early stage and pursue the most effective option.
We know that litigation is not the only way to resolve disputes. Where appropriate, we use alternative methods of dispute resolution — including arbitration and mediation — to achieve the most practical and commercial solution.
- dependable advice and strategic thinking when you need it most
- early stage resolution of disputes to achieve a cost effective outcome
- commercially sensitive solutions that enable you to preserve relationships that matter
- a proven approach to project management that gives you control of the process and predictability of costs
- commercial troubleshooting to help minimise disputes
- dynamic and forward-thinking lawyers, led by experienced partners, who provide a practical approach to any dispute
This information was sourced from the Eversheds website.
News from Eversheds
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Eversheds
The Court of Justice of the European Union has recently given another decision on the subject of age discrimination and justification.
On 1 December 2014, we are expecting legislation to come into force that will give effect to the new shared parental leave regime.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Which firms are cutting it in this era of slimline rosters, and who are the GC new brooms making clean sweeps? The Lawyer can reveal all
A new breed of lawyer is smoothing the path for companies entering emerging or unstable jurisdictions