Commercial dispute resolution
Our litigation and dispute management team in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia has the specialist expertise to manage disputes whenever and wherever it is needed. We have considerable experience of handling high-value and complex disputes in many different sectors and on a cross-border basis.
Our focus is to keep control over disputes and the costs associated with them. We use RAPID Resolution, our own award-winning system for project managing disputes, to identify issues at an early stage and pursue the most effective option.
We know that litigation is not the only way to resolve disputes. Where appropriate, we use alternative methods of dispute resolution — including arbitration and mediation — to achieve the most practical and commercial solution.
- dependable advice and strategic thinking when you need it most
- early stage resolution of disputes to achieve a cost effective outcome
- commercially sensitive solutions that enable you to preserve relationships that matter
- a proven approach to project management that gives you control of the process and predictability of costs
- commercial troubleshooting to help minimise disputes
- dynamic and forward-thinking lawyers, led by experienced partners, who provide a practical approach to any dispute
This information was sourced from the Eversheds website.
News from Eversheds
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Eversheds
The Fair Deal sets out the principles that will ensure that staff compulsorily transferred out of the public sector will continue to have access to their existing public service pension schemes.
Eversheds has produced a guide for businesses on the different ways of resolving tax disputes, wherever they may arise.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Could Slater & Gordon achieve its stated aim of becoming a top consumer brand by acquiring Pannone?
The Mid Staffordshire Inquiry’s call for a duty of candour will have far-reaching effects on the NHS and clinical negligence - if it is ever implemented