Commercial and corporate
Our commercial and corporate lawyers are known for their responsiveness, their value for money and their pragmatism. Between them, they have decades of experience to rely on and can help all businesses; from start up to disposal and all the challenges and day to day business issues in between.
Recent transactions have included:
- Leading the creation of a joint venture entity for a major UK plc to acquire and develop prime London real estate
- Establishing a European base for an international hedge fund
- Advising an SME on the establishment of a digital media business
- Guiding a Spanish retail operation through its expansion into the UK
- Advising an international pension fund on a multi-million pound acquisition of a property investment company
The team advises on:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Partnerships and joint ventures
- Corporate finance, tax and governance
- Commercial arrangements, outsourcing and procurement
- Intellectual property, information technology (IT) contracts and data protection and management
- Funding agreements, structures and hedging arrangements
- Asset acquisition, management and disposal
Clients work with us thanks to:
- Our legal know-how and intellectual rigour
- The depth of our experience and bespoke approach to business needs
- Our personal commitment to get the job done
For more information on commercial and corporate click here.
This information has been sourced from the Winckworth Sherwood site.
News from Winckworth Sherwood
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Winckworth Sherwood
James Lynas, a partner at Winckworth Sherwood specialising in education employment law, highlights easily avoidable human resources errors that can cost schools dear.
Name or shame: complying with the name and charitable status provisions of the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014
This note focuses on two key provisions of the Act which deal with the requirement to display the name and charitable status of registered societies.