Banking and finance
Banking is still the powerhouse of the global economy, despite the financial crisis of 2008. Our banking and finance team provides a full range of banking and finance services, working with funders, borrowers, lenders, issuers, underwriters and other advisers.
We have significant expertise across our international offices and a network of relationship firms to complete our global footprint. This extensive coverage means we can deliver a consistent and high-quality service in all the world’s major financial centres, backed by in-depth local market and broad international perspectives.
We specialise in all kinds of debt finance and capital markets activity, with specific expertise in:
- Asset-based lending
- Acquisition finance
- Asset finance
- Banking regulation and compliance
- Capital markets transactions (both debt and equity)
- Commercial and retail banking documentation
- Derivative transactions (ISDA documentation)
- Establishment and closure of banking offices
- Export finance
- International trade finance and structured trade products
- Islamic finance
- Project and infrastructure finance
- Real-estate and property development financing
- Structured finance
- Syndicated finance
- Trade finance
- Treasury services
This information was sourced from the Eversheds website.
News from Eversheds
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Eversheds
The Fair Deal sets out the principles that will ensure that staff compulsorily transferred out of the public sector will continue to have access to their existing public service pension schemes.
Eversheds has produced a guide for businesses on the different ways of resolving tax disputes, wherever they may arise.