Asia Pacific 150
The Lawyer Asia Pacific 150 is the first research report to provide thorough analysis of the top 100 independent Asia Pacific firms, plus an in-depth look at the top 50 global firms operating in this region. The report is essential reading for anyone with a strategic interest in the fastest growing legal market in the world.
Why purchase the report today:
1. Find out who are the top 100 independent local firms and top 50 global firms ranked by: size; legal services; management structure; major deals confirmed; and revenue (where disclosed).
2. Gain exclusive access to profiles of general counsel working in the region
3. Get expert insight from The Lawyer’s Asia Editor, Yun Kriegler, and renowned journalists Stephen Mulrenan and Jonathan Ames.
4. Discover the business development opportunities in the region
5. Learn how to avoid pitfalls when dealing with the Asia Pacific
For more information and to find out more about the full suite of research reports from The Lawyer please email email@example.com or call 020 7970 4582.
PRICE: £995 + VAT (£1194) Place your order now
Alternatively if you want to have a look at a sample of the report click here.
"Asia Pacific's proportion of the global legal market is set to continue to grow further in 2013. Insightful research and data on the region and industry will enable us to understand our sector, where it is going and plan for the challenges and opportunities ahead". Bob Charlton, Managing Director - Asia Pacific, DLA Piper