Appleby scoops top offshore listing in Who’s Who Private Client Lawyers
Appleby has had two lawyers listed as Most Highly Regarded Individuals in the Who’s Who of Private Client Lawyers 2013.
Global practice group head Carlos de Serpa Pimentel and practice group head John Rimmer were ranked as Most Highly Regarded Individuals. A further six lawyers were recognised as Highly Recommended Individuals.
Most Highly Regarded Individuals
- Carlos de Serpa Pimentel, partner, global practice group head, private client and trusts (Cayman)
- John Rimmer, partner, practice group head, private client and trusts (Isle of Man)
Highly Recommended Individuals
- Gavin Ferguson, partner, practice group head, private client and trusts (Guernsey)
- Naomi Rive, partner, practice group head, private client and trusts (Jersey)
- Vanessa Schrum, partner, practice group head, private client and trusts (Bermuda)
- Keith Robinson, counsel, litigation and insolvency (Bermuda)
- Michael Mello QC, counsel, private client and trusts (Bermuda)
- Robert Mack, senior associate, private client and trusts (Cayman)
This content was originally sourced from the Appleby website.
News from Appleby
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Appleby
The law in Jersey relating to the consequences of receiving a bribe has recently been clarified.
FATCA’s implementation is now on a very tight timeline, and there are steps that must be taken by each CLO issuer and its board of directors in very short order.
Analysis from The Lawyer
The past quarter has been busy for the offshore sector as firms have looked to capitalise on globalisation, while workflow has remained high
Business is booming in the Isle of Man, a small jurisdiction that thinks big