Appleby scoops top offshore listing in Who’s Who Private Client Lawyers
Appleby has had two lawyers listed as Most Highly Regarded Individuals in the Who’s Who of Private Client Lawyers 2013.
Global practice group head Carlos de Serpa Pimentel and practice group head John Rimmer were ranked as Most Highly Regarded Individuals. A further six lawyers were recognised as Highly Recommended Individuals.
Most Highly Regarded Individuals
- Carlos de Serpa Pimentel, partner, global practice group head, private client and trusts (Cayman)
- John Rimmer, partner, practice group head, private client and trusts (Isle of Man)
Highly Recommended Individuals
- Gavin Ferguson, partner, practice group head, private client and trusts (Guernsey)
- Naomi Rive, partner, practice group head, private client and trusts (Jersey)
- Vanessa Schrum, partner, practice group head, private client and trusts (Bermuda)
- Keith Robinson, counsel, litigation and insolvency (Bermuda)
- Michael Mello QC, counsel, private client and trusts (Bermuda)
- Robert Mack, senior associate, private client and trusts (Cayman)
This content was originally sourced from the Appleby website.
News from Appleby
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Appleby
Financial institutions in Bermuda will soon be obliged to provide information to foreign tax authorities relating to the financial affairs of US and UK resident clients.
The offshore jurisdictions are thought to be secretive, with banking secrecy being an important part of what those jurisdictions offer to businesses and individuals who use them.
Analysis from The Lawyer
The past quarter has been busy for the offshore sector as firms have looked to capitalise on globalisation, while workflow has remained high
Business is booming in the Isle of Man, a small jurisdiction that thinks big