Antitrust & competition
Our clients range from multi-national and Fortune 50 corporations to middle-market companies and start-ups. We advise on all aspects of antitrust and competition law.
We represent clients in:
- Private antitrust and related litigation, including industry-wide, multi-district class action litigation and parallel antitrust investigations;
- Federal and state enforcement agency actions before the Antitrust Division of the Department of Justice (DOJ), the US Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and State Attorneys General;
- Antitrust aspects of mergers, acquisition and joint ventures, including the Hart-Scott-Rodino premerger review process;
- Government investigations and litigation involving mergers, acquisitions and other potentially anticompetitive conduct;
- Criminal grand jury and civil antitrust investigations; and
- Nationwide and statewide unfair competition and consumer class actions that involve claims arising under state unfair and deceptive practice statutes, and state consumer fraud actions.
For more information, click here.
Information sourced from the Pillsbury website.
News from Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman
Demonstrators from a religious order are protesting Cavalli’s use of a design that they claim is demeaning of their religious symbol.
Admiral Mike Rogers, the new leader of the National Security Agency and Cyber Command, certainly has taken a different approach from his predecessor.