- Company/Commercial (247)
- Corporate (153)
- Employment (90)
- Banking / Finance (88)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (78)
- Regulatory and compliance (70)
- Real Estate (58)
- Information Technology (55)
- Construction (50)
- Funds (50)
- Financial services (48)
- Commodities (45)
- Tax (40)
- Energy (37)
- Environment (29)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (28)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (27)
- Crime (24)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (23)
- Competition/EU (21)
- Intellectual Property (21)
- Healthcare (20)
- Pensions (20)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (19)
- Insurance/reinsurance (17)
- Pharma/Biotech (17)
- Private Equity (17)
- Telecoms (17)
- Business Tax (13)
- Insolvency & restructuring (13)
- Other (13)
- Human Rights (11)
- Planning (10)
- Privacy and reputation (8)
- Charities (7)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting (7)
- Agriculture (5)
- Travel and Tourism (5)
- Family (4)
- Clinical/Medical Negligence (3)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (3)
- Sovereign Wealth (3)
- Immigration (2)
- In-House (2)
- Personal tax / Trusts (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
EU and US businesses are asking their governments for help in stopping the implementation of Chinese cyber security regulations that could undermine the ability of foreign companies to get into the banking IT market in China.
Law firm Eversheds has entered into a formal co-operation agreement in Cape Town with Walkers, one of the oldest law firms in South Africa’s legislative capital.
Francois Barker, head of pensions at law firm Eversheds, has commented on the calls for an Independent Pensions Commission.
Aleen Gulvanessian, partner and corporate governance specialist at Eversheds, has commented on the proposals for a new stringent city code affecting certain non-execs.
Firm advises Impetus on its acquisition of waste transfer station operator T Shea.
The majority of UK businesses support a strike law reform, according to Eversheds.
Eversheds has advised the Forewind consortium on an offshore wind energy project at Dogger Bank in the North Sea.
Eversheds Bianchini, the Italian office of law firm Eversheds, with a team headed by Marco Franzini, has advised seller shareholders in the sale of RGI Group to Ardian.
The FCA’s expectations will not be greeted with great vigilance in offices outside the UK, according to Eversheds.
Technology and information sector in London is ”growing faster than that of California”.