- Company/Commercial (183)
- Corporate (108)
- Employment (67)
- Banking / Finance (63)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (60)
- Regulatory and compliance (53)
- Information Technology (45)
- Real Estate (42)
- Construction (41)
- Funds (37)
- Financial services (33)
- Commodities (32)
- Tax (31)
- Energy (30)
- Environment (28)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (20)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (20)
- Crime (19)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (19)
- Competition/EU (16)
- Pensions (16)
- Insurance/reinsurance (15)
- Healthcare (14)
- Intellectual Property (14)
- Pharma/Biotech (14)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (14)
- Telecoms (13)
- Other (12)
- Business Tax (9)
- Human Rights (9)
- Private Equity (9)
- Insolvency & restructuring (7)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting (6)
- Planning (6)
- Agriculture (5)
- Charities (5)
- Privacy and reputation (4)
- Family (3)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (3)
- Sovereign Wealth (3)
- Clinical/Medical Negligence (2)
- In-House (2)
- Travel and Tourism (2)
- Immigration (1)
- Personal tax / Trusts (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Eversheds’ Simon Rice-Birchall has commented on the impending Court of Appeal decision on UNISON’s battle against the fees regime for employment tribunals.
Eversheds and Dhaka law firm Syed Ishtiaq Ahmed & Associates have been appointed as legal advisers to the Bangladesh PPP Office IPFF Project.
Eversheds partner Stephen Hill has commented on the proposed AIM listing of Enecsys.
Eversheds partner Paul Pugh has commented on the latest advancements in automation technology.
Eversheds has bolstered its Middle East consulting offering with the hire of principal management consultant Shery Ramezanian.
Eversheds is advising Garden of Ideas to develop potential sites in China for a new cultural attraction.
Parmjit Singh, head of the India group at Eversheds, has commented on the news of India stepping up its privatisation programme.
Geoffrey Mead, partner at Eversheds, has commented on statistics from the UK Ministry of Justice that show a further drop in employment tribunal claims.
Eversheds has appointed Polly Sprenger as of-counsel to its fraud and investigations team.
Liz Fitzsimons, data privacy expert at Eversheds, has commented on news that some banks will begin to use finger vein technology as a security measure.