- Company/Commercial (173)
- Corporate (99)
- Employment (64)
- Banking / Finance (59)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (57)
- Regulatory and compliance (49)
- Information Technology (42)
- Real Estate (41)
- Construction (40)
- Funds (33)
- Commodities (30)
- Financial services (30)
- Tax (30)
- Energy (29)
- Environment (28)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (19)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (18)
- Crime (17)
- Competition/EU (16)
- Pensions (16)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (16)
- Healthcare (14)
- Insurance/reinsurance (14)
- Intellectual Property (14)
- Pharma/Biotech (14)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (14)
- Other (12)
- Telecoms (12)
- Human Rights (9)
- Business Tax (8)
- Private Equity (8)
- Insolvency & restructuring (6)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting (6)
- Planning (6)
- Agriculture (5)
- Charities (5)
- Family (3)
- Privacy and reputation (3)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (3)
- Sovereign Wealth (3)
- Clinical/Medical Negligence (2)
- In-House (2)
- Immigration (1)
- Personal tax / Trusts (1)
- Travel and Tourism (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Eversheds has advised the Cell Therapy Catapult on a partnership with UCL Business (UCLB) and Imperial Innovations.
Eversheds has commented on the latest distributive trades survey from the Confederation of British Industry.
Gerda Diniute, senior associate at Eversheds, is participating in the third annual Baltic Private Equity & Venture Capital Associations’ Symposium.
Eversheds has advised Derby City Council and Derbyshire County Council on the latest milestone in their £950m long-term waste management PPP contract.
Eversheds has advised North East Worcestershire College on its successful merger with Worcester College of Technology.
The Administrative Court of Appeal in Jönköping has ruled in favour of Hansa Bygg’s appeal against NCC Construction. Eversheds Stockholm represented Hansa Bygg.
Eversheds has appointed Mark Latimour as a pensions partner in the firm’s London office.
Eversheds’ Robin Johnson has commented following news from the CBI that British factory orders grew faster than expected in August due to a rise in overseas demand.
Neil Mohring, head of media at Eversheds, has commented on the news that Soundcloud is to allow advertising on its site.
Eversheds partner Zia Ullah has commented on news that fruit and vegetable farmers across the eurozone will be entitled to a payout if they are affected by sanctions on Russia.