- Company/Commercial (234)
- Corporate (146)
- Employment (86)
- Banking / Finance (84)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (77)
- Regulatory and compliance (64)
- Real Estate (54)
- Information Technology (52)
- Funds (49)
- Construction (48)
- Commodities (43)
- Financial services (41)
- Tax (39)
- Energy (35)
- Environment (28)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (28)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (24)
- Crime (23)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (23)
- Competition/EU (20)
- Healthcare (19)
- Intellectual Property (19)
- Pensions (19)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (17)
- Telecoms (17)
- Insurance/reinsurance (16)
- Pharma/Biotech (16)
- Private Equity (14)
- Insolvency & restructuring (13)
- Other (13)
- Business Tax (12)
- Human Rights (10)
- Planning (9)
- Charities (7)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting (7)
- Privacy and reputation (7)
- Agriculture (5)
- Family (4)
- Travel and Tourism (4)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (3)
- Sovereign Wealth (3)
- Clinical/Medical Negligence (2)
- Immigration (2)
- In-House (2)
- Personal tax / Trusts (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Eversheds named Business Law Firm of the Year at the InBusiness Editors Choice Awards.
The EBRD is seeking to enhance and shape wider insolvency law and practice.
Retail figures are encouraging but must continue into December, according to Eversheds’ James Batham.
Eversheds has appointed Hazel Tait as partner in the real-estate team.
Eversheds has sponsored the recent Trinity College Charity Fashion Show.
Eversheds has appointed three new partners in its employment, real-estate and projects/procurement groups in Ireland.
David McGuirk, partner and rates expert at Eversheds, has commented on potential measures on business rates.
Ben Jones, partner and tax expert at Eversheds, has commented on potential new changes to the UK patent box in yesterday’s Autumn Statement.
Stuart Andrews has commented on news that plans to build a garden bridge across the River Thames are a step closer after Westminster City Council approved planning permission.
Eversheds has appointed two new partners in Hong Kong: Stephen Hopkins and Adam Ferguson have joined the firm’s Asian operations.