- Company/Commercial (239)
- Corporate (150)
- Employment (89)
- Banking / Finance (85)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (78)
- Regulatory and compliance (65)
- Real Estate (56)
- Information Technology (52)
- Funds (50)
- Construction (49)
- Commodities (45)
- Financial services (42)
- Tax (39)
- Energy (36)
- Environment (29)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (28)
- Crime (24)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (24)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (23)
- Competition/EU (20)
- Healthcare (20)
- Intellectual Property (19)
- Pensions (19)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (18)
- Pharma/Biotech (17)
- Telecoms (17)
- Insurance/reinsurance (16)
- Private Equity (16)
- Insolvency & restructuring (13)
- Other (13)
- Business Tax (12)
- Human Rights (11)
- Planning (9)
- Charities (7)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting (7)
- Privacy and reputation (7)
- Agriculture (5)
- Travel and Tourism (5)
- Family (4)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (3)
- Sovereign Wealth (3)
- Clinical/Medical Negligence (2)
- Immigration (2)
- In-House (2)
- Personal tax / Trusts (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Eversheds partner comments on Government’s moratorium on fracking.
Eversheds helps seal Phoenix deal as Bridge Leisure adds fourth leisure park.
Firm launches practical guide to closing out ISDA contracts in response to creditor concerns about exposure.
More than 200 law students, academics, lawyers and business people from 17 countries worldwide gathered in UCD’s Sutherland School of Law for the 2015 LawWithoutWalls ‘KickOff’.
Eversheds has announced the appointment of partner Rémi Kleiman as senior office partner for the firm’s Paris office.
Eversheds has advised LDC on the purchase of NEC Group from Birmingham City Council in a transaction that values the business at around £307m.
Eversheds has announced the appointment of Maria Hernández, who has joined the Madrid office as a partner, bolstering the firm’s global compliance and crisis management team.
Eversheds has been ranked in the 2015 Stonewall Top 100 Employers Index for the seventh year running.
As of 1 January 2015, Agnieszka Chylinska, Dr Piotr Kunicki, Dr Aleksandra Kunkiel-Krynska and Adam Nierzwicki have been promoted to Senior Associates at Wierzbowski Eversheds.
Rio Tinto’s Indian plans are likely to be the first of several announced by foreign investors.