- Company/Commercial (90)
- Corporate (44)
- Employment (34)
- Banking / Finance (28)
- Information Technology (24)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (24)
- Regulatory and compliance (23)
- Construction (17)
- Energy (17)
- Environment (17)
- Tax (15)
- Funds (13)
- Real Estate (13)
- Commodities (12)
- Crime (12)
- Financial services (11)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (10)
- Competition/EU (9)
- Healthcare (9)
- Pharma/Biotech (9)
- Intellectual Property (8)
- Pensions (8)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (8)
- Other (7)
- Business Tax (5)
- Private Equity (5)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (5)
- Charities (4)
- Human Rights (4)
- Insurance/reinsurance (4)
- Planning (4)
- Telecoms (4)
- Agriculture (3)
- Insolvency & restructuring (3)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting (2)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (2)
- Clinical/Medical Negligence (1)
- Immigration (1)
- In-House (1)
- Personal tax / Trusts (1)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (1)
- Sovereign Wealth (1)
- Travel and Tourism (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Eversheds Saladžius has become a legal partner of the LOGIN Startup Fair.
Eversheds partner Geoffrey Mead has commented on the publication on 13 March of the latest statistics from the Employment Tribunal Services.
Eversheds has advised Personal Group, a provider of employee benefits packages, on its acquisition of Let’s Connect IT Solutions for a total consideration of up to £12m.
Students and recent graduates of Polish law faculties have until 6 April 2014 to register and submit their work in the first stage of this year’s Law Games.
Chris Busby and Jeremy Irving from Eversheds have commented on news that the UK FCA is set to intervene in the insurance add-ons market.
Eversheds has appointed pensions lawyer Steven Hull as a partner in its London headquarters.
Parmjit Singh, head of the food and drink group at Eversheds, has commented on news that the world’s two biggest banana producers are to merge.
Eversheds has been shortlisted by Chambers Europe in the Baltic region for an Award for Excellence.
Eversheds has welcomed 10 new members to the Eversheds Africa Law Institute (EALI).
James Batham, partner and real-estate expert at Eversheds, has commented on the BIS Select Committee report into business rates in the UK.